Last week was a super busy crazy week for the girls. This year the girls have taken dance from the Tuellers School of Dance. I've been really impressed with how professional they are. They really do push the kids to get better and better. The girls had dance practice 3 times last week to get ready for the BIG dance recital, and by the time Saturday came I think they were starting to get danced out. But bless their little hearts they showed up for their rehearsal on Saturday morning, and somehow managed to practice for 3 1/2 hours without complaining. They are superstars!! One thing that I love about Tuellers is that you are only allowed to take pictures and video during the dance rehearsal, that way, the night of the big show, you can just sit back and enjoy watching your awesome dancers. The girls each did a tap, jazz, and ballet dance, and the finale dance. So here are a few pictures from the rehearsal.
This picture pretty much sums up how Eva felt about her long day....exhausted! I love this picture.
This picture, Chris snuck during the show that night, because we were dying laughing so hard. Eva absolutely refused to do her tap dance to "I've been Working on the Railroad" Literally as soon as the song ended, she didn't wait for her que to line up and walk off, she just turned and walked off stage by herself. I was laughing so hard. She could have cared less that she just stood there and didn't do a thing for the entire dance. She kills me!
Standing around getting instructions from their teachers, these Kindergarten girls were so awesome!
The preschool/Kindergarten girls practicing the finale. The balloons that dropped from the ceiling made these sweet little girls squeal with excitement, it's all my girls could talk about...."The Big surprise that comes at the end!"
Right before the show.....hair curled and make up and glitter galore...it's amazing how a little sparkles and lipstick will turn a little girl into a Big DIVA. Love these girls, I was so proud of them, they worked so hard all year and it was a fun night watching all their hard work pay off on stage.
Love these gals!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment