Sunday, April 14, 2013

Grandmas house

Me and the gals hopped on a plane for Spring Break and headed to Montana for 6 days to visit Grandma.  These girls are such good travelers-back in the day when I had to haul a stroller and new baby through security and onto a plane all by myself-I would get to our destination absolutely pooped.  But, now....these girls are AWESOME travelers and we had so much fun!

Taking some quick instagrams at the airport while eating our pretzels and M&M's-our must haves when we fly!  Thank you Eva for showing us what exactly pretzels and M&M's look like. 


Eva and I have some letter fun on the plane


Poor Isa being the 3rd person, always has to set by herself on the other side of the isle-but I think she likes feeling all grown up.  She is such a great traveler, I really am proud of these girls for making trips so much fun!
The girls were told by Grandma that when they arrived Grandma had a surprise for them before they went to bed.  So the girls hurried home and got their jammies on and went on Grandma's treasure hunt.  Grandma lead them from one clue to the next to find all the fun surprises she had hidden for them around the house.  

The kids love all of Grandma's toys-Eva loves dress up, and I found her in her and Isa's bedroom all dressed up and on Grandma's rocking horse.  When I walked in Eva said, "Mom, this is how a princess rides a horse!"  I think we watch too many princess movies at our house!

When I went looking for the girls a little later, I couldn't find Eva...I walked into their room and when I looked down on the floor I found this.....

.....it creeped me out a little because-it seriously looked like a little doll in the bed.

Grandma bought the girls some goggles...and these girls wore those things around EVERYWHERE!!

I think one of the girls favorite things to do was ride on Grandma's treadmill.  I think I might need to buy one.  It kills 2 birds with one stone-all of us get a great workout and the girls have endless amounts of entertainment on one of these!

Grandpa hadn't been to the Museum of the Rockies yet, so we took him there and the girls introduced him to "Big Mike" their favorite dinosaur.

.....then we lost Grandpa at the museum......


.....then we found him....just in time to get lost in the maze.....

We went to see The Croods in 3-D and LOVED it!
...the girls are always sad when it's time to say good-bye


...but these 2 little girls were pretty excited to hop back on the plane again and to see DAD!

I had to snap a shot of Isabella drinking her Diet Coke on the flight.  She looked so funny as she sat there all by herself reading a book and sipping her Diet Coke.  Lol.
We had such a fun Spring Break with Grandma and Grandpa. It's always relaxing to head up to Montana and enjoy family time. Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful visit!

2 comments:

april said...

Hey there Melissa! Just stopped in to say hi! I'm glad you guys are doing well. Looks like a super fun trip to Grandma's house! Your girls' hair is amazing! Oh my, they are just dolls. Have an awesome spring!!

bladenfamily said...

Your girls are so cute. I'd love to have a lunch/shopping date!!! When can you come down?