I can't even tell you how excited I am to announce that I have a NEPHEW!! Desmond, was born on Feb. 6th. He is the cutest little thing ever. He was born a month early. He spent the first week in the NICU. It killed me that I couldn't see him while he was there. But, he is finally home and doing great. I got to hold him for the first time on Thursday and he is such a precious little sweetie. We are so excited to add him to the family. Congrat's to my brother Dustin and his wife Ashley. Desmond is 100% McKnight...he looks like a miniature Dustin. I'm so excited that we finally have a cousin on my side of the family!! Welcome to our family baby Desmond. I'm sure my professional photographer sister in law is going to be in photography heaven now that she has her own little cutie to snap pictures of, so I will be posting more pictures soon. In the meantime, don't you just want to eat up those sweet cheeks and little lips. He's so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment