Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year. We had such a fun time ringing in the new year. We had Chris's family over for a little fiesta.

We ordered a party plate from El Toro (a.k.a. Heart Attack on a platter), so yum! I have eaten so much in the last 2 weeks, food physically doesn't even sound good to me any more...the only thing I'm craving is WATER!!!

We rocked it all night with a little rock band. Isabella got a new microphone and maracas for Christmas and she totally rocked it!!! She cracks me up, I really need to get her into guitar or drum lessons, she has played drums and guitar since she was 18 months with dad!!! She has got some serious rhythm and puts us all to shame!


Isabella doin' her thang!
We were all so tired at this point, but celebrating with our yummy sparkling cider (I know...we get crazy at our parties!!!)


New Years Day...the chica's all ready for a little holiday shopping! Eva's new thing is to yell "cheese" as soon as she sees a camera, it's hysterical!
I'm not even sure what they were doing? Being home girls or something?My little girls all dressed up for church. Today was Isabella's first day of Primary and it was Eva's first day of Nursery! I can't believe how fast my little girls are growing up!

Alright, and since this is my New Years post, I guess I should post a resolution or something?? I think New Year's resolutions are rediculous, but if I must...here are my two for the year:
1-Drink more water
2-Don't forget Birthdays
I know I aim high!

6 comments:

Jennie Kunz said...

You party animal!

bladenfamily said...

I love the pictures. WE would love to do a play date! And I think I want that bag...I'll let you know for sure.

Kiesha said...

Holy moly, that party plate looks devine! My kinda platter!

That's funny you asked about our house being built by Kartchners because I did get my ideas from their house plans. Our contractor is Rob Summers and has been WONDERFUL! It does look alot a lot like the Kartchner model home but the inside is quite a bit different. Can't wait to move into them walls!!!

Emily M said...

Looks like you guys had a great New Year's. It was Gracie's first day as a Sunbeam too. She didnt fair to well. It is hard because she just barely turned 3- and there is a big difference between the ones that are now turning 4 and her. Oh well she will adjust. Your gals look so cute all dressed up!

Kylene said...

Super cute dresses on your girls. Happy New Year to ya!

Rachel said...

Those should be my resolutions too :)