Over the Labor Day weekend Chris and I decided that we finally needed to give in and buy us a new BBQ grill. We figured there would be some good deals, so we stopped at Home Depot and found us a beauty. The only problem was that we didn't have a truck to haul it home in. So, we bought one in the box, has anyone else tried this??....I had to make a digi-page out of it because I laughed so hard when I popped my head out of the back door and saw the mess in my backyard. Needless to say, it did finally get done and we were able to BBQ this week. Way to go hun for putting that thing together, I'm real impressed with those "handyman skills"-I have all kinds of projects running thorough my head now(I better stop and write them down for him) LOL.

Another project we had this week was I have been wanting to learn how to sew (Did I even spell that right?) My mother-in-law made me these super cute bibs for Isabella, and now that she is a toddler (and a super messy eater) these bibs have came in real handy. She made me 2 and I decided that I needed to learn how to make these so I could have 5-7 on hand. We had "sew" much fun making these this week. We even thought about going into business (you think I am kidding don't you)? No really, we had that much fun! So, if anyone needs any of these cute things or needs a cute babyshower gift, let us know, we are totally in business. Aren't they cute? We can do many different colors and styles, I just love these things!
My second attempt, I think it turned out pretty dang cute if I say so myself!!

And to end the week, we attended my Grandpa Winn's wedding. It was so much fun, and it was great to see him so happy. My Grandma Winn died a few years ago from Alzheimers, she was only 69 when she passed away. The lady that my Grandpa married (Pat), Pat and her husband use to double with my Grandma and Grandpa, they were really good friends, their kids played together, and they just lived around the corner from each other. This winter they started "hangin out" and watching their Utah Jazz play. Next thing we know, there's a wedding. It was fun to see my Grandpa get married-he was all smiles!!
My sister in law is an amazing photographer and took most of these pictures, she did a great job, click here and you can check out her photo blog!


Another project we had this week was I have been wanting to learn how to sew (Did I even spell that right?) My mother-in-law made me these super cute bibs for Isabella, and now that she is a toddler (and a super messy eater) these bibs have came in real handy. She made me 2 and I decided that I needed to learn how to make these so I could have 5-7 on hand. We had "sew" much fun making these this week. We even thought about going into business (you think I am kidding don't you)? No really, we had that much fun! So, if anyone needs any of these cute things or needs a cute babyshower gift, let us know, we are totally in business. Aren't they cute? We can do many different colors and styles, I just love these things!
My second attempt, I think it turned out pretty dang cute if I say so myself!!
And to end the week, we attended my Grandpa Winn's wedding. It was so much fun, and it was great to see him so happy. My Grandma Winn died a few years ago from Alzheimers, she was only 69 when she passed away. The lady that my Grandpa married (Pat), Pat and her husband use to double with my Grandma and Grandpa, they were really good friends, their kids played together, and they just lived around the corner from each other. This winter they started "hangin out" and watching their Utah Jazz play. Next thing we know, there's a wedding. It was fun to see my Grandpa get married-he was all smiles!!
My sister in law is an amazing photographer and took most of these pictures, she did a great job, click here and you can check out her photo blog!

16 comments:
Way to go Chis! Congrats to your G-pa for getting married! Good for him!
You've had a busy week. Will you teach me how to sew those? I love them!!
Okay your grandpa getting married is just so cute.. those pictures are so great.
I feel Chris's pain on the dumb grills. I shouldn't laugh.. but man that sucks..and it brings back the days of setting up the display model!
I absolutly love the little bibsters! If I ever have more you have to help me figure out how to make them.. I will do the hooded towels for you deal?
GOOD JOB Girl!
GOOD JOB CHRIS!
COngrats to your cute Grandpa!
Been there done that with the BBQ. It's impressive when they get it done, it works, and it doesn't blow the house up the first time you use it! Love the bibs too. You could totally sell those and make some cash. Talented girl you are!
Such cute bibs! How much are you charging? They are super cute. I love your digi-page. Way to document the grill experience. Isa is cute as can be and YEAH for your Grandpa! Love it.
You are so talented! I'm loving the bibs!
Hey at least you thought to buy the grill in a box...we did that with a tv once and couldn't fit it in the car...oops and embarassing!!LOVE the bibs!! What a great idea..how much are you selling them for??? I totally think you should do it.. you have a talent!!
Good for Chris and getting the grill put together. Those bibs are DARLING! I got a sewing machine for graduation and almost 5 years later it is still in the box never been used. Your grandpa looks so happy!
Impressive handyman work! Your sewing skill are pretty darn amazing too! I usually just stick to baby blankets. Not so hard to sew 2 big squares together! :)
OKAY MELISSA I THINK THE BIBS SHOULD BE PART OF OUR GNO. I WANT TO MAKE SOME!!!
That is so cute to have your grandpa get married!
At least you got to cook on the BBQ before it got too cold! :)
i like the grill, way to put it up... those bibs are so dang cute! so are you really going to sell them.. i totally would love to buy some. my sister is having a baby in december and she is a little outdated on all of her baby supply's.. and i wouldn't mind one for Jordyn... :way CUte: Congrats to your grandpa.. my grandma died from breast cancer about 12 years ago and my grandpa just got remarried too. its so good to see them happy again..
you are so on top of things! Those bibs are way cute and look really useful. I have really messy eaters at our house.
Taneill
I think that is a great price for the bibs..I would pay 12.00 for such a great item. :) Oh by the way..you should be an investigator..or maybe on CSI..you found my house!! That is totally where I live you are really good at stalking and figuring things out..maybe a little creepy!! Just kidding..now you know where I live stop by and let the girlies play!!
I may just take you up on the bib-they are super cute and Ellie gets so messy it drives me crazy. How much would you charge?
Very cute bibs. I love stuff like that. Way to go!
Cute wedding pictures.
Post a Comment