Monday, March 17, 2008

Little Fairy

So quick update on the car situation. The lacrosse coach called me back and he required all of his players to bring in $3.00 to pay for the car. He was very nice about it, in fact come to find out he is in my father in laws ward, so it worked out real nice that we had something to talk about so it wasn't akward.

Last week we took Isabella into Mackley's Photo. Steve Mackley asked if he could use Isabella to pose for his advertisements for his new children's Limited Edition photogrpahy. Every month they are doing a new theme for children. March is High Key and Ballet Babies, and April will be Fairies and Fireman, and May is Tea partie and Alley. Steve has hired a new children's photographer, Alexis Miller, who was so wonderful to work with. Here are some of the pictures from their blog for the Fairy theme.



We had so much fun, and I would recommend Alexis if any of you are thinking of doing themed pictures soon. Here is a link to their blog if you would like to check out some of their work.

24 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

What a beautiful little Fairy. I knew she would be a model some day!

christina said...

Oh, I love those pictures! She's absolutely beautiful!

Hayley said...

She is so adorable! I love these pictures and am not surprised he would pick her, she is just too cute!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Didn't we say Isa ought to be in pics? She is total model material. Ady would stare at the camera like she was ready to bite somebodies head off. Way to go, she is absolutely beautiful! That's a great outcome about the car too.

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Oh I am so glad you got the car situation figured out! And I am even happier that called Mackleys, the pics turned out so cute! Alexis did such a great job. Love it.

Taneill said...

Those pictures are adorable. Isa is so cute. I would love to get professional pictures of my girls- but I don't think they would sit still long enough.
Taneill

bladenfamily said...

She is so cute! He took our wedding pictures and did an amazing job!

Kylene said...

Hooray for not having to pay for the car! Your little fairy is beautiful!

Chantel said...

OH MY those are SUCH cute pictures!! I WAS in Walmart yesterday! I feel bad that I missed you. Morgan informed me right before dance that since it was St. Patty's day she would need to find a pot of gold. Uh... I made a mad dash into Walmart while she was at dance to find some gold.

Kelsie said...

those pictures turned out way cute... what a cute little girl you have. i love her hair!!! i wanna get some pictures of Jordyn in a little tutu. did you have to bring your own stuff or did they have it for you?????

SO WE MOVED TO SOUTH OGDEN IN AN APT. COMPLEX FOR 10 MONTHS. WE DIDN'T WANT TO GO BUY ANYTHING CAUSE WE DON'T KNOW WHERE WE WANTED TO LIVE. OGDEN HAS SOME SCARY PARTS SO WE JUST WANTED TO BE SURE SINCE IM HOME ALL DAY WITH BABY J..I WANTED TO FEEL SAFE CAUSE IM A GEEK LIKE THAT...
HOPE THINGS ARE GOING GOOD FOR YOU GUYS...

Trisha said...

Yeah, she was destined to be a model.

Jami said...

I love those pictures are they going to let you have any of them? She is so beautiful and I love her hair. I'm glad the car situation worked out for you way to stick with it!

Chambers Clan said...

I'm glad that the lacrosse thing worked out. Dave is an assistant coach out at Bear River and loves it!I never knew that it could damage a car! The balls are quite hard. How fun that your girl is so photogenic. Braden purposely looks away to say cheese...It's so frustrating. Steve is great isn't he?

Ash said...

How stinkin cute! I love those. I don't think you could get a more gorgeous baby!!!
Oh yeah, I'm glad you didn't have to fork out the money for your car.

Stacey Irwin said...

The girl is just so Pretty. Mackley would have been a fool not to use her! Mackley is awesome I love the pictures he does!
So glad your car worked out! I thought it was a fantastic solution!

Emily J. said...

WOw she is adorable. How fun to have such fun pictures. Lacrosse is huge in Ohio but sorry about the damage. Glad they paid for it.

Kiesha said...

Watta precious little fairy! (It's only o.k. to say that about little girls). Glad the car thing is taken care of. Kudos to the coach for being a good sport about it!

Janette said...

She is so cute! I love the pictures. I don't think I've seen her, except now on your blog, except for pictures at Grandma's. She's beautiful. Do you mind if I add you to my list? I'm just now starting & learning how to do a blog.

Heidi Kjar said...

Priceless! These are amazing! She is right where she should be- in front of a camera!! She is too adorable not to be. These are the cutest pics ever!

Staci said...

I'm sure you already know this, Isa is literally the most beautiful baby ever!!! I have two kids and they're beautiful don't get me wrong. I just can't get over her she is stunning! Mackley did a wonderful job! I think I may need to travel up to Logan for pics.

Emilyjo said...

The pictures turned out amazing!!! You have the cutest little girl around!

GINGERSPICE said...

Wow Melissa,
Those pics are GORGEOUS! Her smile...WOW! How are you doing? Staci Kent told me she was on your blog and noticed you added me... how do I add you???

GINGERSPICE said...

Hey There, I figured it out! Thanks :) I actually didn't do mine, my friends sister did it for me and I'm clueless how she did it! I've been on myspace for a long time, this is a little hard to get use to. I'm LOVING married life, I'm so happy and content and just really at peace. How's things going for you? Thank you so much for the wedding gift, I'm just barely getting my thank you cards out, so forgive me for being so slow. Things have been slamming busy for us! What's going on with you? I agree, this is fun to keep in touch with everyone... we never see anyone anmore. I was thinking the other day how nice it would be to throw a party for Grandma and make sure everyone gets there... just don't know how much longer she'll be around. I know she feels pretty lonely...

GINGERSPICE said...

I agree, I think summer would be a good time... perhaps for her Birthday? I know she's so lonely and I just feel so bad for her! Thanks for all your tips on this blogging thing... How did you add your slide show?