Friday, March 7, 2008

Isa's new playroom

So for those of you who still think it's a little too chilly to take the kids outside, you can come over to my house, because it's spring here.....at least in side. This last week I have been working on Isabella's playroom. I have to admit that I had just a little too much fun and maybe went a little overboard on the accessories, but I had no self control once I started shopping for this room. I think I will be playing in it more than her. We have a little tiny room underneath our stairs that we have been using for storage. But, I was sick of looking at junk and decided that her toys are everywhere and there needed to be a fun place that she can go and play. So here is her new room...

17 comments:

Hayley said...

Darling! Our playroom is by far my favorite room in the house, it was so much fun to decorate, and I too couldn't stop buying stuff for it! You did a great job.

Jami said...

That looks really good. I'm sure you both are going to love it especially to be able to keep all of her toys hidden away.

Shelly Traveller said...

What a great little space. I have always loved the little playrooms under the stairs, you did such a cute job.

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Very darling! Want to come decorate my kids playroom?

Amy Johnson said...

You did a fabulous job!!! I love it! I can't wait till we finish our basement and I can make Simon a fun play room!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Very darling! Want to come decorate my kids playroom?

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Way cute Melissa! You did such a great job. Those gerber daisies are MY FAVORITE flower, they are so happy and fun. They look perfect in there.

Payne Family said...

I love it!! Did you do all the painting and everything. I am very impressed. Isa is a lucky little lady.

Ash said...

SO CUTE! Brex use to have a playroom in our twin home, and it was by far the best room in the house. We spent tons of time in there!

Stacey Irwin said...

I love it! You are so creative! Wish I could still you do come to our play room!! Too fun!

Rachel said...

So cute! i am impressed, I have absolutely no crafting ability, I have to depend on my mother-in-law for help! :) You guys will have a great time in there.........

Chambers Clan said...

Our playroom is combo toy, computer, and TV room. It has no color, and is a modge podge of stuff. I love your ideas! They inspire me :)

Kylene said...

For the love! When are you coming up here to help me decorate my playroom???

Chantel said...

That is SUCH a cute room!! Would you think about moving with us so you can help me decorate? It looks like fun!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Beyond cute Melissa. You are just so darn creative. You seriously have the talent to turn that type of thing into a business! Love it!

Emilyjo said...

What a cute idea. We have that little room as a toy place too, but it's not cute like yours!
And I will not be swimming tonight-I am taking Maddie to Disney's Princesses on Ice and then staying the night at my sister's house. So work extra hard for me. Hopefully I will be there Thursday. I'll call you. Have a great day!
-Em

Emily M said...

way cute!! It is my dream to one day have play room that I can throw Brooklyn's toys into and close the door behind me!