Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What's in your bag TAG

I've been tagged by Mindy



Okay, so here we go. Everywhere I go mommies to be are always asking me where I found my cute bag (i.e. diaper bag, because that's all I carry anymore). And, I point them to the direction of the baby isle, yep, my super bargain find at Wal-mart $13.00.

In my bag there is a bag full of dehydrated strawberries and bananas (Isa loves em'),my munchkin "thing" I don't even know the real name is, but there is 3 compartments to put formula for 3 bottles, or 3 different kinds of treats (I don't leave home without this one), Isa's pacifier purse, my keys, a bib, 4 lotions (why I have 4, I don't know??) Isa's sucker from the Dr.'s office (from 4 weeks ago), 2 pens, my cell phone, 3 chapsticks (same situation as the lotions???) Bath and Body spray (Isa use to be a puker, it was an immediate fix if I smelt like puke in public), hand sanitizer, Desitin travel pack, Advil, Cherrios case full of cereal, Teddy Grahams (those are for Chris) :), Diapers, wipes, changing pad, a note with ink cartridge information on it-someday I will make it to Staples and purchase that.
What a mess!

I tag Kelli, Missy N., Kiesha, and Stacy B.

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Truely do love the bag! Did they have boy colors?? Cody would kill me, but you can't beat $13.00! I love it!

Sam and Melissa Nelson said...

You would tag me...Hey I was wondering if you guys were going to be around on Easter weekend. We are coming to good ole' Logan! I would love to see you and maybe even go out to dinner or do lunch again.

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Lol- you are so cute Melissa. My bag & yours look very similar. I fear what my bag will look like when I actually have kids!! You have an eye for the cutest stuff at great prices!

Chambers Clan said...

Thanks for the encouragement Melissa. I guess I will never escape, but I love getting the "you're OK" reinforcement! Love the bag and you are so prepared. Everytime I go somewhere and they actually blow out or throw up, I never have what I need! Oh well...You'd think after three I would learn!