And I just realized that this post should actually come after the previous post-but since I'm late getting this updated-it is what it is. Lol. I LOVE fall. I actually am obsessed with October all the way through Decemeber-it's the best time of the year. Here are a few of my favorite fall pictures!!
Grandma's beautiful tree-the kids loved raking up the leaves and jumping in them.
This is so random, but the kids decided one day they wanted to be puppies. Once again-another reason I don't need to buy a real puppy for them. Ha ha!

Apple picking with my good friend Tae Lyn and her kids.
Pumpkin Picking up in Richmond at the Pumpkin Patch-awesome!
We made a trip down to Thanksgiving Point again this year to go to Cornbelly's-the kids had a blast and it was a beautiful day!
Oh yes I did-and I might have fell straight on my face. It was worth it, we had a blast!
Before we headed home we promised we would go to Sheel's and ride the carousel. this was their favorite part of the day! What?? We know for next time!
Scheels.....you really can have hours of fun there!
This handsome man of mine turned the big 38 in October. I keep telling him that he's getting so old I'm going to have to trade him in for a younger model-I sure love this guy!
My neighbor put together a fabulous Halloween carnival for the neighbor kids. The kids loved it!!
We had fun decorating Halloween sugar cookies. Yum-o
We made a trip up to Cub River, ID to take Grandpa to one of our favorite family traditions-Deer Cliff Inn.
I have so many wonderful memories of this place growing up.
It's one of the prettiest places in the fall!
Isabella's school got cancelled because of a gas leak-so that meant mother daughter day. We needed it. It's hard to have a sister and have to share a mom, lol. We went to Chilli's and had a fabulous lunch and talked about boys and school. Oh my-already?!! She is so boy crazy! Then we hit the mall. It was a fab day!
Eva had to have some major dental work done. They had to put her under anesthesia-this was a great picture I caught of her while taking the pre anesthesia medicine that makes you loopy-we got the giggbles!
She ended up having to have a tooth pulled and some major work done-as you can tell she really didn't mind because that meant that the tooth fairy totally hooked her up!
We carved pumpkins.
Chris spent the entire month helping plan his work carnival and haunted house. Oh my!! He was in Halloween heaven!!
The night of Chris's Halloween work carnival was the same night as the ward Hallloween party. Obviously we couldn't make both. Is it coincidence that the YW were in charge of a "Mummy TP Game" for the primary kids, and then I come home to this? Hmmm......
The girls picked out their Halloween costumes and did a Fabulous job with them! Eva was a monarch butterfly and she adored being all sparkled up!!
I helped with Isabella's class Halloween party-the kids were so cute and we had so much fun!!
They have a costume parade at their school-the parents come and watch all the kids parade around in their costumes, it was adorable!
Isabella chose to be Vexy Smurf-she totally has the attitude to go along with this costume, lol!
It was a great Halloween!
































1 comment:
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ارفف بالرياض
Post a Comment