Sunday, June 23, 2013

Evas birthday



Well my pictures are all out of order, but hey...I'm too tired to fight blogger tonight, so we will just go with it! We celebrated Eva's birthday in May (yes, it's almost July....but it has been crazy busy with family vacations and girls camp-those pictures will have to come later, I'm still trying to catch up!) First of all, I can't believe that my BABY is 4, honestly-stop growing!! Eva (a.k.a. Eva babe-a, little Eva, tiny dancer) is my little ham, I think every family needs to have an Eva just to keep life from getting too serious. She keeps me on my toes, and this kid is never serious, and just full of the giggles. I love her soooo much, she is kind of my side kick since her big sister is in school more than her. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when I don't have my Eva to go shopping with. Here are a few pictures from her big day.  

First of all, we had her bedroom all decorated because she LOVES balloons, and how did I seriously miss snatching a picture of that?  And, we had her door all decorated-it didn't cross our minds that she would wake up at 5:30 and see they balloons ready to start the party bright and early (note to self for next year!)  Lol.  For breakfast I told her I would make her whatever she wanted....and for those of you that know Eva really well won't find this as a big surprise, but she requested hot oatmeal.  I have never met a healthier kid (by choice) in my life.  This little girl hardly requests sweets or chocolate, she wants fruits and vegetables.  Sometimes you will see her just walking around with a large carrot stick, she's so funny!  We joke about how we just need to all go on the "Eva diet".  Eat a bunch of fruit and veggies and then run around all day long!

 I'm so glad I captured this photos..seriously, this is what I am talking about when I say this child is a ham.  I told her to smile for me....and these are the awesome poses I got.  She  makes me smile!
  Daddy came home from work early and started working hard on her birthday cake.  Eva's request for daddy this year was The Little Mermaid, she's a little obsessed!
 Chris and his mad decorating skills, he amazes me every time.  I love it!

Eva got spoiled.  She got a brand new bike-with a doll carrier in the back.  It makes me laugh every time I see her strap in one of her barbies and go for a stroll.  She got some movies and books, and money, kitchen toys, but I had to laugh at Isabella's gift to her...cheese puffs.  I think it really was one of Eva's favorite gifts!

 ...and once again I swear I took a picture of everyone at her birthday party, but...I really suck at taking pictures.  I really need to let someone else be in charge of my camera so I get pictures of all the guests.   Grandpa Wayne, Grandma and Grandpa Hernandez, Aunt Bonna, Mom, Dad, Isa, and Jeff H. 


....and another one of her favorite birthday presents...her big yellow dump truck.  It hasn't quite made it outside yet because they have found other uses for it. 



 
And this is where they get a little out of order.  But Eva and me had a little birthday date at Cold Stone Ice Cream.  Once again, I told her to give me a cute grin....and these are the pictures I got.  ha ha!
 








Happy Birthday Eva Babe-a...we love you to the moon and back.
(More pictures to come: we celebrated her Birthday with my family in Disneyland with Winnie the Pooh and Tigger)

No comments: