Off and on I have asked Isabella if she wanted to get her ears pierced. She didn't really seem to have any interest in it. But Friday morning she woke up and said, "Mom, I want to get my ears pierced." I kind of just ignored it, because I didn't think she would actually do it. She brought it up a couple more times, and I told her to think about it over night and if she woke up Saturday morning we would take her to the mall and get them done. So, Saturday she woke up and she was so excited and said that she was ready. Even then, I thought we would get her to the mall and she would back out. But she found some Hello Kitty studs and she was sooo excited. She sat in the chair and she didn't seem nervous at all! She was definately ready!
Here's the video-I was so proud of her, she didn't even flinch!
I think she looks adorable with her Hello Kitty earrings, and she absolutely LOVES them!! I just thought it was pretty neat that she decided on her own to make this big decision. I think she is going to be one of those kids that when she is ready for something, she will do it on her own. She's kinda cool like that! Love her!
2 comments:
She did so great! And she looks soooo cute! Those are the same studs Ady chose as well. Fun!!!
What a brave little cutie! I think I cried when I got my pierced when I was like 12. ha ha ha!
Post a Comment