Well my hubby had a brilliant idea! He decided that he wants to have a new tradition every year at Christmas where we leave the kids with Grandma and Grandpa and we spend the night in Salt Lake and Christmas shop. I think it's a fun tradition to start and we had a BLAST this weekend shopping. Most men hate to shop, so I thought it was pretty cool he wanted to go! We stayed at the Hilton downtown so it was fun that everything was within walking distance. We walked over to the new City Creek Shopping Center and it was BEAUTIFUL-I have been excited to check it out, too bad it was INSANELY busy and the Cheesecake Factory had a 2 hour wait, CARAZY!! So rather than wait 2 hours for dinner we walked over to temple square and checked out the Christmas lights. Then on our way back to our hotel we came across a little Mexican Resteraunt-Inferno Cantina's. I LOVE when you accidentally stumble upon an amazing new place. It was sooo good! Thank you Cheesecake Factory for being too busy!!
And the girls had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa-they made the cutest gingerbread house EVER! The made caramel corn and watched Christmas movies-I don't think they even missed us cuz they were having so much fun!
When we got home Isabella made us wait for the "unveiling" of the gingerbread house....this thing totally makes me smile, it's so cute!
and....just a little random picture of my little random Eva, life would be so boring without a little randomness! I sure love my little family!
2 comments:
What a fun tradition!! I think I might need to hint that to Sean! ;)
I'm all over that tradition too! How fun.
Post a Comment