Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Eva

My BABY is turning 3!!!! I don't know where the time has gone. Since Eva is our "baby" I admit that I look at her a little differently than I did with Isa at this age. Now, I didn't say that I spoil her more, or treat her different. But, at night when I see her little face all snuggled up in her bed, or I pull her little clothes out of the laundry....I "sigh"....just a little. I know that the next day she is just going to keep getting bigger. So, I try to cherish the "little" things about her right now. They get big way too fast! My sweet sister in law surprised me with these pictures of Eva....I LOVE them, she captured every little quarky thing about Eva's personality at this age. Her little chipped tooth grin, her "What are you talking about" faces, she is a HAM! She is my child that keeps me in check with reality and reminds me not to take life so serious.




Happy Birthday Eva, we LOVE You!

3 comments:

bladenfamily said...

She's so pretty. I love her spunk!

mel said...

These are adorable! She's looking more and more like her sister:)

Emily M said...

She is darling Melissa! I LOVE the pictures! (Did you pin the birthday questionnaire from Pinterest? I have the same one to post for Brooklyn's B-day!)