Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Hootenanny

Saturday was our annual Hernandez Halloween Party. Isa helped me make these super cute Owl Cupcakes, yum!


Pumpkin Carving



Grandma Shannon....u little devil u!

Isa carved the entire pumpkin by herself, she was so awesome!

Eva found the cupcakes
Chris carved the "Angry Birds" pumpkin since that is a huge favorite at our house.

For those of you who know Chris, you know he LOVES Rob Zombie. So, Isabella and dad created their take on the infamous "Living Dead Girl." She loved playing the part...the night of Chis's work party she was all dressed up and her make up was a little more terrifying with staples on the mouth. This little girl came around the corner and stopped, made no movement at all, looked up at Isa and let out a high pitched terrified scream and ran the other direction. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, it was awesome!
And, then Eva was our cute little witch . She walked around the house saying, "Abra Cadabra Kazoo....I put a spell on you" Pretty darn cute!







The girls with Great Grandpa Wayne and Grandma Pat

With Grandma and Grandpa H. I find it pretty comical that Shannon has on her devil ears and Jose is wearing his BYU shirt.

6 comments:

bladenfamily said...

Your girls always look amazing in their costumes. And that angry birds pumpkin is AMAZING!

Hayley said...

I'm loving the girls costumes!!

Jennie Kunz said...

Fun costumes!!!

Emily M said...

So So cute!! Sean and I were in the Sinclair yesterday and this guy dressed up in BYU gear (hat, shirt, and jacket) was chatting up a storm with us and low and behold it was Chris' dad. I recognized him from the last picture. He is a friendly guy!!

moi said...

Isa's costume and makeup are the BEST!

Melanie said...

My favorite thing to do with my little kids is put on a mask and watch them start to cry. I know demented right, but I get it. They are so cute! I'm glad you all had fun for Halloween:)