
Eva was quite an adventurous pregnancy. Some of you may remember that we found out we were pregnant with her when I was going in for a pre-op appointment, and unsure if we were going to be able to even have more kids. She was a beautiful surprise. Then, I was told a few weeks later, there was no baby or heart beat...and they didn't know why the tests came back positive. Just as we were finishing up the ultrasound and talking about the next options, this little heart beat appeared on the monitor. The reason I bring up this story is because since then...I have gotten to know this little Eva.....those first few weeks of pregnancy were an indication of what type of person Eva would become! A strong and determined little girl, with a purpose.... She makes her existence known, you can't miss her. She's full of life, full of spunk...and I think she has quite a list of things she is suppose to do here on earth. She is such a special spirit and I am somehow became the lucky person who gets to take care of her.
Since the day she was born, she has had the softest, chubbiest and cutest cheeks. I get to kiss them every morning. It's one of the best ways to wake up!

She is full of spirit...and full of many faces. Eva keeps us laughing with all her silly faces. I don't know where she comes up with all of them, but she keeps our house lively and entertaining!
Eva eats more than all of us combined, I have no idea how she is so tiny (oh wait...maybe it's because she runs and jumps from sun up until sundown!!) Every morning she waits until Isabella walks away from the breakfast table and she immediately jumps up into her chair and eats all the left-overs. It's pretty comical, she's a little vulture.

She loves her sister more than anything. She follows Isa around everywhere, copying every mannerism, things she says, the way she moves.....EVERYTHING...I love watching it, it makes me giggle.
Some of my favorite things she is doing at age 2 are:
-She loves to talk on the phone (with people and on play phones)...she says nothing that makes sense a lot of the times, but then she will just bust up laughing, like she has just said the funniest thing in the world.
-The way she says, "I don't know" is the cutest darn thing!
-She loves "M's" a.k.a M&M's
-When we are outside playing, and I sneak around the corner to water my flowers. She will sneak into the car, and get every piece of gum she can find and try to stuff them in her mouth before I catch her.
-Her "baba" and "paci" are her 2 favorite items. She doesn't leave home without her soft yellow blankie and pacifier.
-She is allergic to EVERYTHING! (Peanuts, almost every nut, coconut, cats, pollen, you name it.... she's probably allergic to it)
-She has the weirdest cowlicks. It's impossible to comb her hair with her hair going everywhere...it's the craziest thing I have ever seen. But totally fits her personality!
-She loves to do your hair. And, when she does your hair, she will peak over your shoulder say, "Cute, cute?" And, you have to reply "Yes" before she will go back and finish her work.
-She can get dressed all by herself. She puts her shoes on by herself, and is the most independent 2 year old I have ever seen. She is close to being done potty training herself.
-She hides in my bed after I have made it, and because she is so small, you actually can't see her hiding in the pillows.
-When you chase after her, she hides in my bedroom curtains. All you see are 2 little feet sticking out of the bottom.
-She LOOOVVESS veggies and fruit. I could feed her nothing but fruit and veggies for every meal and she would be one happy camper.
-She loves tinkerbell. She has to watch at least a little part of it every day...she thinks tinkerbell is the coolest!
-She loves books. I will find her in Isabella's room on her little chair, reading away. She actually tells her own little story out loud as she read the book. It's pretty cute!
-She loves to sing and dance.
-She makes new friends so easy because she is so outgoing and has no FEAR. Kids are just drawn to her because she is so fun!
-If you tell her not to do something she will look at you, do it, and then laugh hysterically.
-She loves to put on jewelry and walk around with ridiculous amounts of necklaces and bracelets.
-She's a momma's girl....I'm not complaining, I love the snuggles that come with that.

Happy Birthday Eva, we love you!
More pictures of the Birthday girl to come!
-
11 comments:
Holy moly, 2 years have gone by soo fast! She is one beautiful little girl. We need to get the kids together to play, if it ever warms up! Happy birthday Eva!
I just love her. She's spunky.
And I just read your email and about died. I need to talk to you soon! Call me when you have a minute!
Happy Birthday to our "Little Angel". We Love You!
Grandma Teresa and Grandpa Quinn
She is a cutie and sounds like she is exploding with a fun little personality! happy birthday EVA!
Happy Birthday to your little Eva. She is one beautiful little girl. We need to get our girls together again soon!
I can't believe it has been 2 years!! She is such a doll!! And she really is a miracle!
Hope our little Eva had a awesome birthday!! Just love her!!!!
Your girls are beautiful! I do remember all that came at the begining of your pregnancy with her, I remember running into you at the doctors office! What a sweet little girl!
She is adorable. She sounds so opposite Isa! I think that's the way it seems to go.
She is very cute. You have such a cute family!!
Post a Comment