My friend Hayley just posted this to her blog.
She's calling it,
The Summer Project.
The idea is to post your favorite
unblogged, or previously blogged picture(s) of summer.
Then tell your friends to do the same thing.
She says it could be like summer in our own tiny corner
of the blogging world.
I am totally up for the idea of "thinking summer"
Here is one of my unpublished summer pictures....."limited time S'more Marshmallows, the size of Isa's head!"
She's calling it,
The Summer Project.
The idea is to post your favorite
unblogged, or previously blogged picture(s) of summer.
Then tell your friends to do the same thing.
She says it could be like summer in our own tiny corner
of the blogging world.
I am totally up for the idea of "thinking summer"
Here is one of my unpublished summer pictures....."limited time S'more Marshmallows, the size of Isa's head!"
Bring on camp fires and S'mores....
6 comments:
Wow - that is one large marshmallow.
By the way, I "just" noticed you had a Miche You Tube video, so I watched it. You were amazing! So - so - proud of you!
Love,
Mom
She is the cutest. Can we plan a campfire with marshmallows up the canyon right now? Then I'll have something to look forward to.
Love it!
Indeed that marshmellow is large! Every kids dream right?! SO fun, I hope you guys get some good spring weather soon!
MMMM! I can't wait for it!
Oh, just reading about s'mores makes me wish for summer to be here!!
Post a Comment