Step 1: Buy a Base (3 sizes available: mini, classic, and big bag....and they are now carrying diaper bags that are KILLER cute!)
Step 2: Find a shell that fits your style, insert the base into the shell...it's magnetic.
Step 3: Enjoy your cute bag, and interchange your shells to go with you and your style.
I just wanted to show you a few of the bags, they have a large variety and I will give you my website so you can browse around. But, there is something for everyone. Prices vary, so there is a bag that can fit every budget. A new purse shell is introduced every month, and they all have names....meet a few of my fav's
Oakley
Grace
Abbie
This is the bag I own, I LOVE it!!! Her name is Allie
Sandy, and Sandy comes with two interchangeable scarves that you weave in and out of your shell...if you don't like the scarves that come with Sandy than you can add one of your own.
Drew
Lucy, and she is a diaper bag.
Cassidy. With Cassidy, you can add pictures into your purse.
There are some new ideas coming out with Miche. If you own a business, or work for a business and want a purse with your business LOGO, we can upload your LOGO and print it on a purse...tons of fun ideas.
Miche was originally set up to work as home parties or "purse parties." I don't know how you feel about parties, but here is how I feel about "parties"...I think there are enough parties out there to keep everyone busy. So I talked Miche into letting me take this business another route, but still being able to offer awesome Hostess benefits. I will be doing "Virtual Parties" You don't have to invite people to your house, you don't have to clean your house or make treats, and you can do this while in your PJ's and no make-up. Today's women are busy, so I want to offer an amazing product, with easy convenience. All you do is give me a list of your friends and family's e-mail address's, I will send them a "virtual invite" to a Miche Party, letting them know that you are the HOSTESS. They can then browse my web, and you get all the HOSTESS BENEFITS from friends and family shopping online. It's that easy!! Because I have thrown Miche for a little loop with the virtual parties, I am only hosting 3 parties in October, just so we can work out any kinks we run into. So if anyone is interested in hosting a virtual party, please e-mail me and we will get things rolling!
If you don't want to host a party, but you are interested in purchasing Miche products, you can go to my website. Sorry, I tried to link it but blogger is having issues. So if you cut and paste my.michebag.com/melissa_hernandez it should work. Also, if you link my Miche website to your blog and advertise for me, I will give you $5.00 off your fist purchase. If you don't have a blog, but link it to facebook, or even forward an e-mail to friends and family and cc me, I will still give you $5.00 off.
Every month when a new bag is introduced, I want to show it off, so I have created a blog. Add this blog to your blog list to stay updated with the newest shells. My blog is missysfavoritepurses.blogspot.com
And, lastly, if you have any questions, my e-mail is missysmichebags@yahoo.com
Leave some love, and let me know that you think! I am really excited to be a part of such a fun company.
1 comment:
You are amazing! I don't know how you do all that you do. :)
Post a Comment