Eventually I will stop posting the Miche Bag's new monthly releases on my family blog, because I will be putting my family blog back on private in a couple of weeks. Once I put my family blog on private, you can check my other blog melissasfavoritepurses.blogspot.com at the beginning of every month to see what new Miche bags have been released. If you have no idea what I am talking about, you will have to read my previous post to get caught up. Miche releases a few new shells every month, so I thought it would be fun to create a purse blog so you can check it at the beggining of the month to see if there is anything you would like. Here is October's new releases...way fun!
Here they are, Noel, Stepanie, Ella, Jennifer, and Vanessa.
Vanessa...

Stefanie...

Jennifer...

Ella
And for Christmas...Noel....
Here's the link to my website to see the new releases and all the previous releases.
my.michebag.com/melissa_hernandez
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment