"Anyone can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a daddy!"
To my hubby: Thank you for being a wonderful husband and a wonderful father. You are such a hard worker and are dedicated in everything you do. Isabella and Eva look up to you and want to be just like you. You are definitely their hero, and love you so much! I love to watch the girls faces light up each and every night when you come home from work. It's so cute to watch them run to that front door looking for hugs. I love watching you and Isabella pull faces in the mirror. She thinks you are the funniest guy in the world. I love watching you tell Isabella bed time stories and then kneel down with her to say prayers. I love watching Eva lay her tiny little head on your shoulder to cuddle. They love their daddy so much. Thank you for all your hard work, I love you so much! Happy Father's Day!
To my daddy: Thank you for being the best dad in the world. I always remember you being there for me, you were never tooo busy to stop and talk to me. You have always been such a hard worker and a good example to me. I remember in college when I was still living with you guys, you were working 2 jobs, and in between your jobs you had a short break and you always came home and grabbed a bowl of shredded wheat cereal and then after that you would go to the living room and read your scriptures before it was time to go to your other job. You showed me by example and I appreciate that example you set. You are such a great example to me, and I LOVE you so much, Happy Father's Day!
To my father in law, Jose: Thank you for raising such a hard working man. You have lead by example, and I appreciate the example you have been in his life. One word that comes to mind to describe you is "Service." Your life revolves around serving others around you. Between helping the children at school and working in the temple, your life is nothing but service. I appreciate the type of example you are to our family. Thanks for your optimistic attitude that radiates from you. And, thank you for bringing us Frosty's every Friday afternoon, we LOVE the tradition, and it always makes us smile. We love you, and hope you have a Happy Father's Day!
2 comments:
I love the Frosty's on friday thing. That is cool! Happy Father's Day :)
Thanks for those kind words. You know, from my side looking back, it seems like I was never there enough for you guys, and I remember way to many things that I didn't make it to. But do charish all the good times we had.
Love You DAD
Post a Comment