Sunday, March 14, 2010
Disney on Ice
The last 2 weeks Isabella has been talking about going to "Disney." Every time she said "Disney" we always made sure she understood it was Disney on Ice and not Disneyland, we didn't want to get her hopes up. I was so excited to go with her. Last November her and Chris and uncle Kyle went and I had to stay behind because I had just had surgery, I heard I really missed out. So this time I was really excited that I got to be a part of watching Isabella's excitement. There really isn't anything cuter than watching your kids light up with excitement!! We wanted Saturday to be all about Isa. We decided to leave Eva with Grandma, and have a day out with just Isabella. We started the afternoon off by hitting Red Robin for her favorite......a cheeseburger. And then we headed to Disney on Ice. I'm still amazed that she sat through 2 hours without many wiggles, she definitely was entertained, I found myself watching her more than the show. It was so fun to watch her eyes light up!!




Today I made Marshmallow brownies, how could I resist taking a picture of this cute little face?
What a fun weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
It looks like SO much fun! One of these day I need to take my girls to Disney on Ice.
and those brownies....Yum!
Wish I would have taken my girls.
I know I tell you this all the time, but I just adore your girls. They really are so cute! We should have Sienna and Isabella have a play date. Yes?
What a fun day! We took the gals too and I am am with you- I had more fun watching them than the show- they both loved it too! What a cutie!
That looks like fun. I should have taken my kids, I bet they would have loved it! Cute pictures!
YUM, the brownies :)
I really wanted to take the boys there, because it looked like so much fun, but Nate informed me they wouldn't like it and would like the monster truck jam much better. I'm glad you guys had a great time!
Looks like a lot of fun! That is pretty amazing she sat through the entire show!
Love it! Keeping the family tradition alive. You loved Disney on Ice when you were young and we loved taking and watching your cute little face too (wink, wink)!
Love,
Mom & Dad
We went on Friday! That was so much fun. My little Brooklyn (2 1/2 years old) sat on the edge of her seat the whole time. We took the front runner - the way to go! And had so much fun. That is awesome, you girls sure look cute!
How FUN!! Love the brownie face ;) I am super excited for you about the house!!! To be able to pick out all the stuff you want...what a dream!! Love the cupboards and tiles. Have fun!
Post a Comment