For lunch we took her to Cafe Sabor for her favorite, chips and salsa. After lunch I grabbed the mail and there was a birthday card that came for her. I opened it up and told her that she got a card in the mail, she looked at it and said, "Thanks, but I really don't need all this stuff!!" She was so serious when she said it. Do you think I can cross my fingers that those words will come out of her mouth in 13 more years?
For dinner we told her she could go anywhere she wanted. We tried to persuade her towards Firehouse for pizza and pazookie's, but she kept saying, "No, I want to go to Wendy's and get a cheeseburger, nuggets, mandarin oranges, chocolate milk, a frosty and napkins." I don't know why she always insists on throwing in the napkins part, but it's hilarious. So, for her birthday dinner we went to Wendy's and she was one happy camper.
About a week ago I asked Isabella what kind of birthday cake she wanted. She said she wanted a Shrek cake with chocolate and Kit Kat's. Chris is the birthday cake maker, and once again he pulled through! Isabella was one happy camper!
Saturday we threw her a big party with all her Grandma's, Grandpa's, Great Grandma's and pa's, and aunts and uncles, and she had an absolute BLAST!
It was such a special weekend for our little girl. I remember the details of her birth like it was yesterday. She was such a beautiful baby with all her crazy black hair. As a baby she loved to snuggle and I always new that I would be sad the day she decided she was tooo big to snuggle. So far, that day hasn't come-we still love to snuggle! Isabella has added so much "Flare" to our family. She is FULL of life and FULL of personality. In fact the last couple months have been a little "trial-some" because she is so stubborn, just like her mom, and it makes some days really really long. I have even called my mom a couple of times begging her if I could mail Isa to South Dakota for a month or two? So when my mom took Isabella on Saturday to go pick out her ice-cream for her party, when they got back they rang the door-bell and Isabella was standing at the front door holding a bouquet of these for me-

11 comments:
I just adore her. She is such a beautiful little girl, and really seems full of life.
Happy Birthday to her!
Happy Birthday Isa!
the cake looked awesome!
I can only say I understand the emotion thing - Everyone has told me 3 year olds are harder than 2 year olds, and I'm just praying that isn't the case. Grace turned 3 in January and one minute it's hugs and cuddles and cuteness and the next it's "are ya kidding me?" Good thing she's cute huh!
Chris did a killer job on the cake! I can't believe she is 3 already- she is such a cute little gal!! That was such a sweet post!
So fun! She is too darn cute. I sometimes tell my girls I'll sell them to the gypsies. Then of course the next minute you could just eat them up they're so cute! What a great birthday- so fun to have your mom there!
Holy smokes that is some serious cake making skills on the hubby's part! Nice work Chris!
Super cute pic's of the girls and I love the little last one of you and Isa. Man, they grow up so darn fast. I'm glad your mom got to come and celebrate with you guys!
Happy Birthday Isa!
Happy Birthday. I still am counting on hooking her up with Stockton in the future...She is SO PRETTY...
Happy Birthday ISA! She was so brave at the fire station. As much as we as moms want them to be able to do things on their own we will be very sad when that day actually comes!
I can't believe our babies are 3! Time flies. She is so pretty. I love it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! She is so stinking cute! Don't worry, my kids always pick McDonald's for their bday and I would rather them pick wendy's!
Somehow I missed this one. What a doll. I can't believe she is 3! If you get sick of winter, come over to our house and play. We need a change as well!
Post a Comment