
Eva is 8 months old already!! She has changed so much in the last month. She is the biggest busy body! She is going through so many fun milestones, she loves to clap her hands and wave hello and good-bye. She's trying to pull herself up, she is so close to crawling. She can get anywhere in the room she wants to go by rolling and scooting, she is going to have this crawling thing down sooner than I think I am ready for! She loves to say "da da da da." I'm really working on the mama part ;O) One of my favorite things right now is to sing with her. I will sing "la la la" and in this quiet sweet little voice she will respond back with "la la la" and we go back and forth. It makes me smile! Her teeth are an absolute riot, we get the giggles every time she smiles. She has 4 teeth on the bottom and only one tooth on top (and it happens to be one of her side teeth, it's not even one of her front teeth, it's a hoot!!!) She is slobbering like crazy because I think her other 3 top teeth are coming in. She LOOOVVEEES squash and sweet potatoes! She's getting quite the little gut on her belly, it's adorable! Her current nickname is kitty. Bazaar I know, Isabella has gone from saying "Hey cutie cutie, to hey kitty, kitty" it's too hilarious to correct her. She has been sleeping sooooo good the last 3 nights (since she' over her terrible cold), she has been sleeping between 11 1/2 to 13 hours straight at night.....obviously I can't complain!!!

9 comments:
she is too cute. I don't know if its just the pictures, but she's not looking so much like Isa any more. She's coming into her own looks.
She is so dang cute!
Love the teeth! So cute-
She is darling!!! I think I say this everytime you do a post but I can't believe she is already 8 motnhs old!! Crazy how fast time goes by!
She is a beauty! Both of your girls are so dang cute! Has time gone by as fast for you as it has for me? I think it's gone by so much faster with the second one.
Soo many teeth!! I love it. She is adorable!! She looks so fun. I can't believe your life is so crazy, if you need help let me know
Oh my word - I am such a proud Grandma!
Love you!
Mom
I love those teeth! You will miss it when the others come in!
I love this girl. She IS the best baby ever. Love the new blog look!!
Post a Comment