Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Swim-soup" Time

Isabella has been dying to go swimming all summer long. But with a newborn we haven't made it to the pool once. Chris and I have been telling Isabella all week that we were going to take her to the pool on Saturday. She woke up this morning and she was sooooo excited to wear her "Swim-soup" around the house. We had such a blast at the pool, it felt so good to finally get out and swim! Isabella had a ball and I think she liked the fact that she didn't have to share ANY attention from mom and dad with her little sis!


Even though Eva missed out on the pool this year, we didn't want to leave her out of the cool glasses action!

8 comments:

Emily M said...

Cute Cute Cute! I love the swim soup and the awesome glasses. I am glad you guys had a fun day- I bet Isabella loved just having you 2 by herself! I have only made it to the pool once myself!

bladenfamily said...

Savanna calls it a swimming soup as well. So cute! Let's plan a day and go!

Trisha said...

We have been meaning to get to the pool too...and we don't even have our baby yet!

Stacey Irwin said...

LOl! Zoey calls her a "swim soup" too! it cracks me up!How cute! Hope she had lots of fun with just mom n dad! ( pesky sisters!)

mel said...

Such stars! I love taking Wyatt to the pool. It's fun when they like it so much.

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

HAHA how stinking cute!!

moi said...

How sweet is that?!

Kiesha said...

Yes, to Sam it is her swimming soup as well. Apparently a common (but oh so cute) error. I luv Isa's suit though...adorable! Your little Eva has the skinniest little legs. Or maybe the glasses were just so big...ha!