

Today Chris and I are celebrating our 5th Anniversary. I honestly can't believe how quickly 5 years has passed. It's been an AMAZING 5 years. We have had so many exciting adventures together and we have also had our trials that have brought us closer. When I was dating Chris the one thing that stands out in my mind that I totally admired about him was his easy going and patient personality. He never got hot tempered, he was nice to everyone, and he was just always so calm. I will admit that after 5 years of marriage Chris has said the words, "I use to be the most patient person ever until I met you." I laugh and share this with everyone because A-he said it with a smile and B-in all honesty, I think he is the only one who can put up with me (LOL). I Love him to the moon and back and he works so hard to make sure that Isabella and I are taken care of. I can't wait to spend the next 50+ years together, he honestly is my best friend, and I fall in love with him more every day. Happy Anniversary Chris! Love, Melissa!
10 comments:
I still think he's the most calm person ever... and he picked an amazing wife to compliment him! Have a Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you two!Can't believe it's been five years. BTW how is it that in five years the rest of us have gotten old an fat and you two still look exactly the same?lol What a great pair you two are, such a compliment to each other's personalities, it's so great.
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you get to go do something fun to celebrate. You make a beautiful couple. :)
aww. Happy Anniversary you guys! 5 years?!Hope you guys get to do something fun and have some ALONE time!
such a cute couple!
So cute! I never saw your pictures. You are such a cute couple!
Five Years!!! Congrats!! Markham and I are coming up on 5 years too in October! My oh my, does the time fly! You almost have 2 kiddos!! How exciting!!
Happy Anniversary! You two really are a darling couple! I can't believe it has been 5 years. I had just had Brooklyn and wasn't able to come to your wedding- I love seeing the pictures- such a beautiful bride.
Meliss,
Happy Anniversary! You guys are and have always been so cute together! On another note.. I have had a really crazy and rough 2 months. Do you still have the washer and dryer? If not I totally understand. Let me know. 232-1919
Sheri
Happy Anniversary you two!
Happy Anniversary! We Love You!
Mom and Dad McKnight
Post a Comment