Well, I am officially in my last year of my 20's. I turned 29 on Friday, and I had the best Birthday. Thanks to all my sweet friends and family who sent cards, called me, e-mailed me, and yes....even offered to babysit. I seriously have the best people in my life!! My friend that I haven't seen in like 6 months met up with me for lunch at El Sol, and it just totally made my day, thanks again Kelli! My cute hubby surprised me by leaving work a couple hours early (sometimes those simple gifts are the BEST!). We dropped off our little one at Grandma's house, and then he took me to El Toro for my favorite, Carne Asada. It was yummy! He then surprised me with a bag full of Peanut M&M's and a chick flick. This man know the way to my heart. For those of you that know Chris, knows he HATES chick flicks. So it was super fun to put Isabella down to bed for the night, open the bag of M&M's and watch House Bunny. That movie makes me laugh, and Chris probably won't admit it, but I saw him crack up a few times! Thanks again Chris for making my Birthday so special!
Then on Sunday Chris's family threw a party for me. The food was awesome and the presents were so much fun! Thanks again!
Well, in the last month, between all the Christmas goodies and the yummy Birthday treats I have received, I definately feel my belly getting bigger (I don't know how much of it I can blame on the baby). But, many people have been telling me to post pictures, so here I am....keep in mind I just got done downing my Birthday cake 5 minutes before this picture was taken so it added at least 5 pounds to the picture (LOL).

Here I am at 19 weeks. Where on earth is there going to be room for 20 more weeks? This Thursday we find out if this little one is a boy or a girl. I hope this week goes by fast because i am so EXCITED. Just for saying that, it's going to be the slowest week ever. But, I will post what we are having once we find out!
22 comments:
Happy Birthday, just remember I am only two days older.
Brandon
You look adorable!! You are such a cute little prego bellied lady! No worries on the BIG 29, I told Quinn we can't start whining until we get into the 30's...where did all the time go?? Wait,WE ARE OLD!! :)
Happy Birthday, I left the twenties on the 9th welcome to the thirties to me. I found your blog on Amy Downs Blog, You look the same as I remember you, cute as ever. Megan Wall Anderson
Im glad you had a good bday; just know that we are dying to babysit...
Oh you look so cute; and i cannot wait to find out what you are having either. Its gotta be a boy!
I love Isa's hair all straight... i had some catching up on your blog to do. Ive been slacking!
I sent you an email about lunch this Saturday... so check it when you get a minute!
Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a fun one. I'm with ya on the hubby coming home early...that is a good one!
I love the picture of Isa with the straight hair. She looks beautiful no matter what but I LOVE her curls! I miss you at "Nastics". It's just not the same!
I'm so glad your had a great birthday! What a cute hubby you have!
Your look adorable!! I think you have to be one of the cutest pregnant ladies I have ever seen!
I'm excited to hear what you are having!!!!
The 30's are much better then the 20's in my opinion. Something about being wiser, and having more time to yourself because your kids are in school.
Happy Birthday!
You look perfect! You just get bigger faster, that doesn't mean you get bigger all together. Don't worry. You'll still get silly people making dumb comments about it anyway. I'm glad you had a good birthday!
What a cute little belly!
Happy Birthday! I'm also in the last year of my 20's....and I can't help but be a little sad about it! :) And might I add you look amazing! You have the cutest little baby bump!!! Love it!
I hear the 30's are pretty great so maybe I won't cry the day I get there. :) Your lookin' so good! I can't wait to hear what your having. I voted girl on your sidebar so we'll see. Best Wishes!
I am so glad that you had a good Birthday! You are so cute pregnant! Make sure you call me and tell me what this baby is we can't wait!
Happy Birthday.... good choice of m&m's those are my fav. also... also how cool me and landon watched that movie this week also.. landon laughed to but he didn't admit it was funny!!! it was so funny how she said there names.. i about died..... anyways your lookin good prego and your daughter is a babe!!! yep im still waiting her jordyn's hairs to get long but i just keep telling myself its taking so long cause its getting thick..... haha well anyways HB
I can't believe you. Happy Birthday. I should have bought your lunch..... I am so slowwwww
thanks for lunch
You look so cute! Such an adorable pregnant mom. YAY for birthdays. I'm so excited for you to find out what you're having. You better post that SAME DAY! We'll all be wanting to hear the news. Good Luck!
I hope you had a Happy Birthday and you look very good by the way! I can't wait to hear what your having!
Happy late birthday! Sounds like it was a good one! And you find out what your having soon, that is so exciting!
Melissa, I hope that you had a great birthday! I'm excited to hear what you are having and will definitely check your blog on Thursday.
So I feel like a dirtball- I totally missed your birthday! So happy late birthday!!! You look so cute! I am excited to hear what you are having!
somewhere along the way I missed the post about you straightening Isa's hair- she looks so cute!
(I am so sad because brooklyn used to have ringlet-curly hair and with her last hair cut it has gone straight.) We need a GNO soon!
Happy Birthday, SEXY mama!
Happy (late) birthday!! You look great and 2 girls how fun! Congratulations :)
You are the cutest pregnant lady! Happy Late Birthday!
Post a Comment