Okay, so when Chris and I first got married we were called to be Primary Teachers for the 4-5 year old kids. We had one child in our class that was such a hoot-he was always disruptive but the stories that he wanted to tell were so stinkin funny that we finally just gave in and would let him tell his stories, he would have us belly rolling. My mother in law got home from work yesterday and there was an advertisement on the door from the same kid. He is now about 8 years old.

I giggled all night about this. Doesn't it just make you smile? If anyone is in need of this type of service, let me know I will give you his name and number, I hid it for privacy of the family. :O)
10 comments:
I love your new layout, but there's a problem... I can't read it. Your font is to light. This post looks funny so I'd love to read it!
About Scentsy... I love the Grove and Clove for fall, Fresh Cut Cantaloupe is delicious, Key Lime Tortilla YUMMMM, and Snowberry! I have a few favorites as you can see, but these are probably my favorite favorites!
Just Kidding! The font is black now and I can read it just fine!
Okay that is just a hoot. I'm laughing my hiney off! I wish he traveled.. plenty of bugs to squish here! LOL! what a cutie!
That is so cute! Little boys are a crack up!
That is very cute. I wish I would get those flyers on my door.
btw
my baby and I danced and danced to your new music...it got me right in the mood for halloween.
I wish he sent us one, we have too many grasshoppers and dang flies!! My husband is killing them as i type :)
Most kids want to have lemonade stands, but he just wants to kill bugs. FUNNY :)
I so need a copy of that for my class. It is perfect!!
When are you going to reveal you project????
That is hilarious... but on a serious note, this kid will probably go very far in life! He's an entrapaneur at such a young age :) WOW!
I am sorry it's taken so long to respond. Our internet just got hooked up yesterday, so it's been difficult to keep up on blogging....
Anyway, I am so sorry to hear about the frustrations you're going through at this time. I never knew the history in your family and pray that you will pass through as your mother.
Please keep us updated. I'm so glad you've found a good Doctor, they really do make all the difference in the world.
We will continue to keep you in our prayers. Love you!
Post a Comment