I love when this time of year comes around. When I think of summer time I think of Summerfest, Fireworks, and The County Fair. We took Isabella to the Fair this weekend and she had a blast. It was hotter than Hades, and stunk like the dickens...but nonetheless we had a fun time.
So focused on her free necklace that she got at the fair, I love those little pouty lips.
And here we are on Sunday getting ready to head to church....and Nursery for the very first time. And, I think the first day of nursery went better than expected. Minus, the phone call at 9pm letting us know one little boy has strep and that we might want to keep an eye out for that. Really?? C'mon, the first day in the middle of August and we are worrying about strep. Well, the new plan is.....take her home before snak time.....because.....she's fussy.......and needs a nap.........right? Or load up on bulk hand sanitizer....Sam's Club here I come!
18 comments:
Our boys LOVE the fair and all the animals (I don't quite as much!) Glad that nursery went okay, I loved that milestone!
Mellisa, I love checking out your blog, it makes me feel so inadequate with my blog, if only I had the time and all your pictures are so cute. I've been thinking about you and the hair bows too, but I think it's only going to get harder to get together now. Maybe next year, huh? Just kidding!
Isa is too darn cute, and always dolled up. How do you keep her looking like that all the time? I swear, I get Brooke dolled up and it lasts 30 minutes. What's your tricks?
Our fair was this weekend also. How fun. It really does stink. I don't believe she's ready for nursery already. She's a big girl now!
We ventured to the fair this weekend as well and even Riley noticed the "stinkyness". Before we went in to see the cattle she says to me (with her nose plugged) "I can't beleive I'm gonna go in there." My kids still love it as well. And what's a fair without a little carbination and caffeine. A girl after my own heart. Love the pics!
Hey, I linked to your blog from Quinn and Melanie's. You have such a cute little family! Your daughter is beautiful! Good luck keeping the boys away when she's older!
Hey can I use you as a reference? Call me and tell me
I love fair time too. We were in Utah during our Wyoming fair and then came back here just before the Utah fair, so we missed all the fun.
But, way cute pictures. And I'm glad you had fun even though is smelled bad. :)
I can't believe Isabella gets to go to nursery now, time goes by fast. I'm glad she likes it and I hope she doesn't get sick!
Hooray for nursery!! I am sorry you had the call about the strep. The fair sounds like a fun idea minus the heat. I cannot stand being out in the heat with my kids. It is like the patience of everyone is very short. I am glad she found something to drink ;)
I love her pouty lips too!
Cute pics Melissa! Isa is getting so big; cant believe its Nursery time! Im excited to see her and you guys this weekend!
I really wanted to go to the fair this year, but we were out of town! Boo!
I love her pic sneaking the caffeine. I can't believe our girls are already nursery age. Sam hates it. She bawls her eyes out every week. I don't know what I'm going to do with her. I also love the Sunday pic. You both look so cute!!
HA. I love her sneaky ness! what is your drink of choice anyway?
First time nursery is always the hardest ( how many times did you sneak out and then come back and peak thru the cracks?)
I love it!
Melissa, I am so sorry I didn't call you on Sunday. Things have been so hectic for us the past few days.... but I will call you. I have your cell phone so I will call you when things settle down a bit....
The picture of you and Isa is so cute! You both are so photogenic.
The fair is a fun place to go, we are so used to the Idaho State Fair that the Logan fair seemed so small, But it was fun last year. We need to go to the pool some time next week if you want too. I'm headed to Blackfoot tomorrow because Davey has Scout camp until Sat. I'll give you a call sometime next week , We'll have some fun in the sun.
I am sad we were in Bear Lake and missed the whole Fair. Gotta love nursery- go to church on sunday and sick on tuesday. Good luck with that!
Thanks for your comment on my last post! I'm sure it is worth it! I'm just not one that LOVES being pregnant I guess:). Some people love it!? It's not that I'm not way excited for the baby, it's just a lot of changes for me all at once!! Thanks again for your cute comment. These pics you have on here are so darling. I love the one of you and your little girl- you guys are the cutest! Can you believe summer is already winding down? School starts in a couple weeks, summer is flying by huh?
i think you have by far the cutest blog i have ever seen and your little girl is getting so big.
Post a Comment