What a fun and busy week it has been. Monday I was watching my cousins baby who is 1 month younger than Isa so I thought I would take them to the pool to keep their little busy bodies entertained! Isabella has finally found a love for the pool. She went crazy with the splashing this week. Thanks Ashley for helping me, I don't know how I could have done it alone with 2 little ones!
Wednesday we made a trip up to Bear Lake with my friend Michelle and her 2 little girls. It was such a fun girls day out. The weather felt so good up there, and come to find out, Isabella is terrified of beach sand. I don't know what I am going to do with her. In the picture you can tell she is terrified, that was all she could focus her attention on.
Thursday we went over to my friend Emily's and attempted the Kiddy pool for the second time. We totally are making progress. This week she actually got in the pool, yeahhhh!! I had to get in with her, and yes, now I know why she cried last week. Water from the hose really really is cold! But I was just so excited that she was physically IN the pool. Later that day we took a trip for our playdate to Willow park and it was so fun to look at all the cute animals, she was so intrigued with the ducks.
Friday we went to the Aquatic Center with our neighbor Emily and her kids. They are moving this week and I am so so sad that they are leaving us, but thanks for inviting us one last time, we're going to miss you guys! Chris had his first Softball game Friday night, and now it really does officially feel like summer. Isabella was so excited to clap and cheer for her daddy. And, they won, yeahhh!
Saturday, Chris wanted in on the summer fun, so we went to the Aquatic Center again. By, the time we got home Saturday night, all 3 of us were completely exhausted!! Today we had a nice relaxing picnic after church at Mack Park, and it was just a beautiful relaxing day.
So, to sum up this week, I was really busy taking a GaZillion pictures, so here are just a few



7 comments:
Fun summer days! One day we should get together and go to the pool. I think Sienna would think Isa is wonderful!
That was a lot of pool time for you last week!! How fun, cute pics as usual! Thanks for inviting me to go, we had so much fun. Weird we didn't take any pictures!
Seriously Melissa you need to see my leathery burn- it got worse this weekend and I have no idea why. BUT there was sunscreen on one of my shoulders and you can see the fingerprints. Its hot.
Anyways, we will see you next week at Grandpa Winns!
Love ya Girl!
you guys are so cute! Are you water logged? LOL at the sand phobia. It finally feels like summer.
Looks like you had a FUN week! I have been worried about taking the girls to the pool, but have about decided i would be okay to do it- so we should get together and go!
Melissa,
So blog stalking really does pay off. How crazy that I would find your blog just surfing? It was fun to see your cute little girl that you were just pregnant with when I left BRHS. If you want to see what we are doing you can check our blog at whatmenliveby.blogspot.com.
Your family is so photogenic. Looks like you had a fun week!
Taneill
You have got to be a tan Indian by now! It's funny how kids are with water, they either love it or hate it!
Post a Comment