This week has been a little crazy. Isabella had a little cold last weekend, and by Tuesday it turned into the flu. I think it was just the stomach flu because for 24 hours straight it was lots of throwing up and...well, you know the rest of the stuff that comes along with the stomach flu. It broke my heart to see her feel so terrible. We spent all day Tuesday and Wednesday all cuddled up in a blanket watching cartoons. By Thursday I was starting to go crazy because we hadn't left the house in 4 days. She started feeling better Thursday, so on Friday we decided it was time for a girls day out. We met our cute friend Kelli at Chilli's and had an awesome lunch and then we decided to go pick flowers. (Okay, we picked them at Michaels) but they were still really cute. Isabella loved one of the white daisies there, so I bought it and brought it home and took some cute pictures.
Was this weekend not the most beautiful weekend ever? It felt so good! Chris and I were not about to sit around the house. So, we took Isabella to Baby Animal Days. She wasn't a huge fan. She was terrified of every animal, except the turtle. But, it was nice just to walk around and breath in the fresh air (oh wait...no it was far from fresh at the farm, but hey, it was still nice).


I was a great weekend for bubbles too. And, she was also terrified of these. It took a few rounds before she wanted to reach out and touch one.

And it was a great weekend for swinging in the park. Thank goodness she was not terrified of this. I was getting a little worried that she was scared of everything.

I hope everyone was able to get out and enjoy the amazing weather this weekend.
17 comments:
I am so glad you had a good time and the weather was so good. I love the pictures. Could you come and take some of my children? Thanks for lunch again.
Sam had that nasty flu a couple weeks ago. It's a pretty bad bug this year! I almost think it was the real "influenza". Anyways, glad Izzy's feelin' better and you enjoyed this weekend. We're heading out again to a park today and maybe I can work on my farmers tan. ;o)
Poor dear! I'm glad she's feeling better! It breaks my heart when my kids are sick!
Hey you!! I love your blog, it is so cute!! Little Izzy is cuter than ever these days. You always have her hair done so dang cute! I am sorry to hear that you guys had the nasty flu bug. We all had that awhile back...pretty awful. Logan looks beautiful....we miss being there.
you are great with pictures!
i'm glad Isa's is feeling better.
I loved baby animal day. my kids loved it! wish we had that here!
Love the pictures and glad to hear Isabella is feeling better. Miss you guys! Love, Mom
You did such an awesome job on the pics, i want your camera so bad!! And your skill too of course! It was good to see you Saturday, we will see you again soon- Isa needs to come play and get used to the puppies!!
You take such great pictures! My Adyson is scared of everything and it is no fun, so I'm glad to see that Isa isn't that way! She is a doll like always!
Isa is so DANG cute. You take such great pictures and it is nice that she will cooperate for you. I will for sure be calling you to come over- after I talked to you my weekend turned crazy. Talk soon!
Hey old neighbor. Seeing those pictures of Izzy in the swings brings back great miss memories. I kinda miss that little park in the summer. Izzy is a super model!! How stinking cute she is. I am now a amature blogger. Your blog really puts mine to shame.. our well. Your amazing talents always seem to outshine everyone!! Lets go on a walk this summer!!
I'm sorry it hasn't been good weather for you. Don't forget that you're welcome any time!! I love to see your pictures because it is so fun to see how you dress Isa and so her hair. I love little girls!
I'll have to go to Michael's to get those great flowers. I love the fake stuff. I kill anything that is alive - in my house! Izzy is so cute. That is funny that she is scared of bubbles. I had a niece that was terrified of pine cones and another was scared of her own shadow. Aren't they so funny?
It's official, I was the only mom in Cache Valley that didn't take my kids to baby animal day. Good thing they'll still have the animals the next couple weekends.
Can I just say that Isa is one of the most beautiful babies/little girls I've ever seen.
You take the best pictures! you should probably give classes :)
We didn't go to baby animal days, but I wish we would have, the boys would have loved it!
VERY cute!! I know that is funny, I ran into a couple of people I knew but with as many that went we should of ran into more. Tailor is getting big and so is your's, she is very cute and I love her hair, curly hair is sooo cute and easy to do. I just wanted to let you know I usually get onto your blog once a day and listen to the music. You have a lot on there and I really like about every song, so I am one of your daily viewers/ listeners! :)
I was surprised that I didn't see more people. Where do you get your cute flower bows? Do you make them? I've been looking for some, but I can't find cute flowers.
Hey, you are the blogging Queen! Where in the world do you find all the time to make your blog so decorative? Do you really take your own pictures of Izzy?
I need major help on my blogging skills. Maybe you can come over someday and help me out.
Post a Comment