Tuesday, April 22, 2008

my BIG helper

So I thought that when the time came for Isabella to start helping around the house she would be older and I would have to beg her, if not bribe her to help. Isabella has decided that she is ready to help me with the chores around the house and she especially loves to help me with the laundry. (We will see how long this lasts, I can always cross my fingers that it will last until she's 18, right?) Here are a few pictures of her from this morning, she's such a BIG helper! I also caught another one of her many faces on camera and couldn't resist posting it!



10 comments:

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

I love this. It's a great way to get them thinking. My boys still get a thrill of tossing stuff from the washer to the dryer and now we work on sorting colors and such while we do it. She is so beyond cute, I just can't get over it. Can't wait to see how a little boy looks someday!:) wink, wink!

Hayley said...

Love the pucker up picture! Her lips are seriously perfect!

The pics are from my friend Courtney Mckay. She is in my ward, and I don't remember if she was in my ward when you were...does that make sense?

I have a link to her photo blog on my blog.

The end.

Rachel said...

she has such long eyelashes, I love it!
Ty loves to help too, laundry and sweeping are his favorites. If I am getting out a broom he drops everything he is playing with and comes running!

Stacey Irwin said...

your pictures are just darling! definetly encourage the "big helper" thing. They love to think they are big. and they love to help mommy. great bonding time too! I was told to enjoy this stage while it last!

oh, I got my dress at Macey's. its actually not modest at all. I was lucky enough to find a little mini jacket to go over it, and a tank top underneath..that matched it okay.. I firmly believe stores no longer carry modest dresses. It was such a pain to find one that A)-fit. and B)- covered! good luck with yours!

Kiesha said...

Has she crawled inside the dryer yet? What a cutie! Riley is already outgrowing some of the "Big Helper" unless I have an incentive. Sammie however loves to be right by my side as I do everything.
Love the pucker!

Janette said...

I swear she gets cuter every time I see her, I just love her. It's so fun when they think they're big enough to help, enjoy it while it lasts :) No, we're not in the market for a dog, Dustin really does have bad allergies. It was fun for a weekend.

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Aw! Seriously last time we saw you we realized how much we missed seeing you guys!! I really want to babysit so CALL me- even if you guys just want a night alone, love to! Let me know what your plans are for the next couple weekends so we can plan our little get together at our new casa :)

bladenfamily said...

Cute pictures, once again! I just love her. Carter loves to do house work also. I hope it sticks!

Chambers Clan said...

That is so fun. Braden loves to help me with the dishes. I love that time to just talk and work with him. He uses the sprayer and ends up getting all wet, but at least it's water. He gets his own chair and "scrubbie-dubbie" and I have fun while doing the dishes. The only help I get on the laundry is they dump out all the clothes to go riding in the basket! Funny kids. Now Tina has started on the "AWWW that will take FOREVER!" stage.

Shelly Traveller said...

What a good helper! I love that pucker! Your house must be full of pitures of her they are all to cute!