Conference weekend is approaching and I get so excited for this time of year. In the Hernandez clan we have a Conference tradition. Saturday night I whip up a batch of these Sticky Buns, and on Conference morning we are in heaven eating these as we watch conference. I wanted to share this super easy and yummy recipe with everyone. Enjoy!
9 comments:
Those look so good! I am totally going to try them. Thanks for the idea.
Thanks for sharing the recipe! I always do cinnamon rolls that weekend!
I may try them too! delicious!
Love these- a great thing to have when watching church on TV!! Have a great conference weekend- hope to see you guys soon :)
Mmmm. I know Paul will just go nuts for this recipe..( maybe I shouldn't tell him.. hmm) chances are he would request them weekly. It does look like a good recipe. I'll have to try them out... clean up the mess. and tell him someone brought them over. that way he'll never suspect anything! and I won't have to listen to the begging and the pouting. hee. hee
thanks for the recipe, will let you know how they turn out for me!
yum, I've never tried nuts. Sounds yummy, and a great idea.
We always have those too! I'm so excited for conference weekend too; it's so relaxing.
Hey Melissa,
You are so cute cuz I don't even remember that. Your cute neighbor had surgery on her foot yesterday so if you get a chance tell her to get feeling better for me :) I don't work with her anymore so I'm not over there as much. But when I am I will stop by and see you cute little one. She is SO DARLING! It's hard to update my blog right now because we don't have internet access. But hopefully that will change soon. R U going to the reunion?
Katei
oops,
KATIE not katei
Post a Comment