Sunday, April 6, 2008

A child of many faces

This last week I was able to capture just a few of the many faces that Isabella pulls. She makes Chris and I laugh all day long. We went shopping on Saturday and as we strolled around the mall, she was pulling her mean little look at people and then she would crack up laughing. She's a hoot! The first picture is her taking a taste of Strawberry Cheesecake, she was so happy! Who wouldn't be eating a piece of cheesecake?




16 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Those are priceless!!! My favorite is the second one down! I love the coloring of it! She really is such a cute kid! Cody was looking over my shoulder one day while I was looking at your blog and commented on how pretty she was! What a doll!

Hayley said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! Great pics!

bladenfamily said...

You are good at catching her at the perfect moment! Very cute!

case said...

How do you get such great shots? She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love her hair and the cute bows you always have in it!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

I really think that your daughter is the cutest little girl (besides my own ofcourse) I have ever seen!

Rachel said...

How cute it she! There must never be a dull moment at your house! SHe looks like such a perfect mix of you and Chris....to me anyway!

Emilyjo said...

what fun pictures. And I have to tell you, I made those sticky rolls for conference and they were so yummy-thanks for the recipe!
Also, sorry I didn't make it to swimming. Andy was gone till 8:15-so I went to the gym and ran instead. I saw you walk down the hall while I was in the weight room. I'll try and make it next time! Are they doing Tuesday nights yet?

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Holy Crap that little girl is cute! And what great hair she has! I feel like I need to come and get tips from her for myself not mention Ady.:) I would love to go shopping anytime btw.

Emily M said...

what a cutie. I love the slide show of your scrapbook pages. Way cute. Thank you for your recipe for the sticky buns they were a hit in my house. And then I made your chicken dip for the afternoon session. Thanks for your yummy recipes.

Jami said...

I can't believe how curly her hair is. That last picture of her really shows it off, she's adorable!

Chambers Clan said...

I bet you never have to guess what mood she is in! She is so expressive. How fun.

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

LOL- she is so animated. I love the pics! The house still isnt all put together but it will be in the next 2 weeks, it will be so much fun to have you guys out!! WAY cute blog, you have done a way good job!

Shelly Traveller said...

You take great pictures! You really need to enter her in some sort of baby contest! She would for sure win. I can her her on the cover of The Parenting magazine now!

Q and T McKnight said...

Isabella, your adorable little faces are kissed often through our computer screen. We miss you and love you! Grandma and Grandpa McKnight

Sandy said...

What an adorable little girl! Your photography is so fun too! I bet you have so much fun taking pictures of her!