I have had so much fun reading everyone's posts the last couple weeks. It seems that everyone has had something exciting going on. It's making me start to believe that we are so boring at the Hernandez clan! Really not a whole lot has happened the last week (same ol' same ol'). Isabella and I have just been playing and playing some more. Isabella and I have a pretty good routine that we go throug on a dialy basis. In the mornings after breakfast we go upstairs and she plays in her room while I try to throw some laundy in. Well, I went in her room when I was done and I found her giving her Tickle me Elmo a make-over. I thought it was the cutest thing I had ever seen! Our cute friends Sarah and Jared gave Isabella a Beauty Kit for a baby shower gift, it's full of soft and squishy toys like a hairdryer, hairspray, eye-makeup, blush and a brush, etc. What cracked me up is that she was brushing Elmo's eyes with the make-up brush and then she would put the blowdryer to his head. She knew exactly where everything went. It's amazing how quickly they pick up on things. I always hop in the shower and get ready while she is down for her nap, so she rarely sees me putting on make-up, but just the few times that we have played with her make-up kit, she totally remembered what everything was used for. Who knows, maybe she is destined to be a beautician!
And of course she loves phones! Notice not one, but two, one for each hand!
This weekend we did go and play with our cousins. Isabella only has 2 cousins, and they are moving this week. They are going back to Chris's hometown of Gyllette, WY. I know Isabella is going to miss seeing them every week. These 3 are inseperable at Grandma's. I'm sad that she won't have any cousins to play with (so Dustin and Ashley....get goin'!!!!) LOL. I had to snatch one last picture of the 3 of them together, aren't they just the sweetest things! Going to miss you guys!
19 comments:
How cute! Tailor would love a little beauty set like that, I have never seen one before. Isabella is such a cute little girl, her hair is always perfect and she has the cutest cloths on. All I can say is HOW FUN! :)
oh Isabella is the cutest little thing EVER!!!!
sorry about the cousins moving away. I hear ya. I told my family to get going when Ty was little -- my sister just barely had a baby. Ty is 7. ??????? :)
so glad your mom is coming for a visit this weekend -- she is so excited to see you guys!!!
We are boring too. I swear there is nothing going on at our house! Sienna loves to play with her fake blow dryer too and I think it is swell.
Hey Melissa,
I swear Iabella is the cutest girl ever... Oh my gosh, she's gorgeous! I love seeing pics of her she is so photogenic. How are things going for you guys? You guys are far from boring, life is just crazy for everyone it seems. I wish we could all get together, I miss seeing everyone. I was thinking yesterday of the good times we had at Grandma McKnight's playing kick ball and eating her peppermint taffy.... I miss those days, they were so fun and stress free! Poor Grandma, I feel so bad for her sometimes. She's gone a long time without Grandpa.
It's good to hear from you! I love reading your posts.
Ginger
I think that around this time of year, I get really bored and am ready to have some fun! I usually eat alot when I am bored...
Miss Isabella just melts my heart! You need to get her into some modeling or something. You can't deprive the world of her beauty...
She is so dang cute. It is so funny the things they pick up- it amazes me. I am still planning on coming over some time- life has been crazy- and I am so ready for a girls night.
Hi Melissa! I'm not sure how I found your blog, but hey! Isabella is SO cute! Glad to see you're well and I hope to "see" you around! :)
Isabella cracks me up! I can't believe how much she reminds me of you - little miss smarty pants and always a happy camper! Miss you and Love you guys! Mom
Ok, I am sick of Isabella looking so freakin cute!! What a beauty queen she is. You are such a cute mom she always looks like the princess that she is.
Hi, Well it sounds like you will be having a fun weekend! By the way Jessica loves her house EXCEPT the color kind of gets to her. She said she see's yellow when she looks at her brown walls:) Have Fun!!!
I am sorry the cousins are moving. That would be hard. We don't live by our cousins either. It makes it really fun when we get to see them though. I can't believe how cute her little beauty kit it. What a little princess.
She is so adorable! I love that she was fixing up Elmo!!! That is hilarious. she is a girl for sure! Kaitlyn loves Elmo too. I need to get her an Elmo doll I guess. No babies yet! Your post make me giggle. It hopefully won't be long though. We will see :)
She is beautiful.
Dustin and Ashley get goin'?! YOU get goin'! Get that little girl a sibling. ;)
She is so cute. I love seeing her pictures. Don't you love how smart kids are? They see something once or twice and can remember it so well. How fun! Oh, and you are not boring, you always have fun posts of what you guys are doing. It's a mom thing I think, we're always way to hard on ourselves. We all really need to get together with Grandma it would be so fun for all the kids to play and for all of us to see each other in person, not that I don't love the pictures :)
That is too cute! Now you know she is watching you, you will have to be careful with what she sees you do! Just watch out for when they copy what you say............... :)
Thanks for the book advice on a sleeping baby..next time I am willing to try anything! Just letting you know I am going private if you want shoot me an email melbagy@hotmail.com
She is so dang funny! I loved pushing her around Kohls, "go go go" lol. It was so fun to see you guys! It will be at least a couple years for us, sorry we cant give Isa a cousin yet! Haha, you are so funny!
She's seriously so cute! I hate feeling like boring is all you are! Isn't that how it is? Oh well!
And, I didn't know Chris was from Gillette! I lived in Wall, SD for a time and went to Institute with some kids from Gillette! Too funny!
Post a Comment