Sunday, November 4, 2007

There's a new band in town

It's been a pretty laid back weekend. We decided to lay around all day Saturday and just play. Chris got Guitar Hero, Legends of Rock, for his Wii for his birthday. We decided to make it a family event. Chris, the guitar god, and Isabella the drummin' devil had a fabulous time rocking out all day Saturday. That's dad with the guitar, and yes, Isabella is using her hair brush and mom's pots to play the drums. Why do we buy our children toys??? It was crazy loud with the music and drums all day, but we all had a blast. She would get soooo excited that she couldn't close her mouth. Maybe we have a future rock star on our hands? Either way, we had a blast this weekend being lazy!

3 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

How do you do those cute frames around your pics?? Please share! Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! I love lazy, fun, do what you want days...they are few are far between-but great none the less. We should have a "Wii night" sometime!

Hayley said...

The look on her face in that pic is priceless & hey, I want invited to the wii party!
hayley

Heidi Kjar said...

I love the face your little girl is making, she is the cutest girl ever. Oh and as for the Bachelor-you'll have to go to my blog and read my comment! I am right there with ya on the whole Bettina thing!:) take care