Thursday, November 1, 2007
Our first Halloween
I apologize in advance for all the pictures this week, but as we sat down today and looked at all of our pictures from Halloween, we noticed a pattern. Isabella was completely amazed that people would just hand out candy left and right. Our first stop of the night was at dad's work. I was a little worried that she would be scared of all the costumes. But, she started giggling when she saw all the silly costumes. People were putting candy in her bag and she was amazed. Here are the pictures to show just how amazed she reallywas.
"What...more? Grandpa's giving me a whole bag?"
"What, candy for my cousins too?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! I just wanted to say that you are and answer to Amy's prayers for helping with Simon, you will just love him. He is tooo cute!
Isabella is so stinking cute! She looks like she is just bursting with personality! That sucks that things won't work out for you to watch Simon for me, but I truely appreciate that you were considering it. If your calandar slows down at all, let me know. :)
I hope you don't mind me hopping over to check out your blog! Your little one is so cute, and my only regret is that Michelle (my sister in law) and I didn't ever get to come and see you when she was a newborn. We had all these intentions of bringing you bread and coming for a visit! SHe is adorable!
Post a Comment