Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Happy Husband

Chris has been looking forward to this weekend for months!! All Chris wanted for his birthday was Rob Zombie and Ozzy Osbourne tickets, okay and Guitar Hero, I swear boys are much more needy than girls! The concert finally arrived. He was like a little kid waiting for Christmas, he couldn't stop talking about how excited he was. I tried talking Chris into wearing his friends mullet wig, but he claimed that Rob Zombie wasn't mullet material??????? Ozzy's like 90 years old, but the man cans still sing. We had a blast!


Isabella hit quite the milestone this week. I tell her to give mommy kisses and she puckers up, and kisses my lips. I wondered if it was just because I puckered up and stuck my face in hers? So, I put her bunny if front of her and said, "Give the bunny kisses" and she puckered up and planted one on her bunny. I thought it was the most adorable thing I ever saw. Now, we give kisses all day long, some are a little wetter than others, but I appreciate them no matter how slobbery!



Pucker up baby!




B.Y.O.B. (Bring your own bottle)


I just had to include this picture. I was laughing so hard when I looked over at her. I had to hurry and grab the camera before she stopped pulling this tipsy little face.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

Both of those pics are priceless! What kind of beer do you put in her bottle? JK

Kylene said...

So cute! Samantha has been kissing me lately too. She hasn't got the pucker down yet. She just opens her mouth and slobbers all over me. I love it!

Love the tipsy pic.

Shelly Traveller said...

She makes the best faces! What a ham!

Amy Johnson said...

I almost pee'd my pants laughing at the byob picture! I think I have one of your mom doing that same face (at a young womens night). I just can't see you at a Rob Zombie/Ozzy concert! I bet it was fun. I haven't been to a concert for so long! It sounds like we are having a guitar hero night at Hayleys? Seriously, we should do it!!!

Heidi Kjar said...

I definately could have gone without seeing last nights episode! The girls were so rude to each other! Although I must say Brad handled the questions really well. We'll see what happens next week:)....

Anonymous said...

love to pucker up with her, slip my tongue in her mouth and my hand in her nappy so I can feel her sweet little babypussy, I LOVE babypussy