Sunday, October 28, 2007

favorite pic's of the week


Isabella has kept us laughing this entire week. She comes up with the craziest faces..I don't know where she learns these things? Wednesday we took her to Ellen Eclles Ice arena with Chris's work. Some of you might be able to relate with this-she's going through this stage where her 6-9 month clothes (mostly summer) aren't fitting that great and her 9-12 months (winter clothes) are too big. Well, I wanted her all bundled up so she could stay warm. So, I got her 9-12 month clothes out, and as you can see in the picture her little hat was a wee to big. I looked over at her and she was just sitting on the couch frozen, looking really annoyed that I would put this thing on her head. We finally rolled it up a little and it fit much better. I just sat there laughing! Babies don't need to talk this young, their little looks say it all! She had so much fun watching all of the kids ice skate. I have to admit I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, the kids were sooo fun to watch. Maybe some of you have seen these things that the kids can use at the ice skating rink. But they look like old man walkers and the kids can hold on and skate. It's too cute because their little ankles are all over the place, both knees are heading two different directions and they are holding on for dear life. As I was watching these kids skate, it reminded me of a video my mom sent me awhile back



6 comments:

Unknown said...

You can embed this on your blog, just go to the Youtube page and copy the "embed" link under the video, then paste it in your blog.

Amy Johnson said...

Meliza Suey! I'm so glad to hear from you! Your little girl is so freaking beautiful! How are you doing?? I'm so glad we can keep in touch now. Are you still living in Smithfield? If so maybe we'll have to get our kids together sometime!

Hayley said...

Hey,
I saw your comment on Amy's blog and thought I'd pop over, your little one is an angel! she is absolutly delicious!

Heidi Kjar said...

Hey Melissa, I am so glad that you commented on my blog and that we can keep up with each other
now:)...your little girl is the
cutest! Seriously so cute. As for the Bachelor- yea I'm kind of embarrased that I like it so much! So I'm glad you like it too:). Anyways~ um Betina needs to go-you are exactly right, it is either the ratings or that Brad is totally going on looks. We'll talk more "Bachelor" later:), but I just wanted to say hi and tell you it was so fun to read your blog.

Hayley said...

I linked you, I hope you don't mind! Is her name Isabella or just Izzy? Just curious, she really is sooo cute!

Kylene said...

She is such a doll! I love the hat.