We have been on vacation the last week, and now we are back! We had a great time, and I think I just uploaded 100 pictures...it may be a long post. But, we have so many pictures because this year our family vacation was in 2 separate states. DISCLAIMER: Chris and I's marriage is not on the rocks, this really was planned. ha ha! Chris's family went out to Pittsburgh to visit Chris's brother Jonny, wife and kids...and to meet our new niece Jada. Chris took Isabella with him. Eva and I didn't want to sit home all lonely, so we hopped on a plane and went out to S.D. to visit my parents. Our first night of vacation we all stayed in Salt Lake together. The kids had a blast swimming. Isa just finished swimming lessons so she was such a daredevil. Eva has noooo fear because of watching her big sister, she would try to run along the edges of the pool so we couldn't catch her, she is CRAZY! Then the next morning we all caught our flights in different directions.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Vacation Pictures
So here are pictures from Eva and I's trip. We flew in to S.D. Thursday afternoon, and my parents took us to our favorite Mexican restaurant...and then we hit World market and started shopping, it's one of our favorite places to shop. We found some funny stuff.
Everything in the museum was child sized, it was super cute!
Eva picking pumpkins from the pumpkin patch.
They had an oversized light bright that took up an entire wall. I think I had more fun than Eva with this one. It brought back great childhood memories.
Sunday after church we went over to M. Gardens. It was so pretty and relaxing.
Tuesday we met up with my mom's friend Jen and her grand-daughter Hanna for a lunch/playdate, it was a blast. Then my mom sent me off to the spa to get an hour Swedish massage Ahhhh....that's all I have to say about that!! Other than, I was told for theses massages you strip down to nada. So when I got there and the lady told me to leave my bottom undies on, I panicked. Hello, I wasn't in Utah anymore...what in the world was she going to think of my G.P.'s? I didn't think laying on a bed half naked getting rubbed down was highly the time or place to discuss my unusual underwear. All I could think about was that when I walked out the front door, she was probably going to die laughing and tell someone about my underwear. Ha Ha...the whole thing made me giggle. But, it was soooo relaxing!!!
Eva and Hanna at the park.
Chris holding Jada for the firs time...awwwww..what a cute uncle!
Chris and the boys headed to the Rob Zombie concert Saturday evening...oh geez!
Isabella had a blast with her cousins Shayla and Jonny....here they are at the Pittsburgh Children's Museum.
Chris told me that Isabella coldn't get enough of baby Jada....I have to post all the pictures of her holding Jada because they are so darn cute!
They went to a Pittsburgh Pirates game. Apparently, Isa slept through 4 innings. Poor tired girl!
They went to the water park.
The kids loved the Pittsburgh zoo.
On our flights back to Utah, we were able to book the same flight from our layover in Minneapolis to Salt Lake. Chris didn't tell Isa. So when Eva and I came around the corner at the minneapolis airport, she came running!!! It was so cute, and she couldn't stop hugging Eva. It made me a little teary. Our vacations were so much fun, but I have to admit....it's hard to be away from my hubby and Isa....I sure love that guy and little cutie!
Chris and the boys headed to the Rob Zombie concert Saturday evening...oh geez!
Isabella had a blast with her cousins Shayla and Jonny....here they are at the Pittsburgh Children's Museum.
Chris told me that Isabella coldn't get enough of baby Jada....I have to post all the pictures of her holding Jada because they are so darn cute!
They went to a Pittsburgh Pirates game. Apparently, Isa slept through 4 innings. Poor tired girl!
They went to the water park.
The kids loved the Pittsburgh zoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So glad you and Eva came to visit us! We started missing you the minute we drove away from dropping you off at the airport! Thanks for a fun week!
Love, Mom & Dad
WOW! That is a ton of pictures. I think the story of the massage is so funny! I don't know what I would do.
What a great trip! I am so impressed Chris got so many pictures. You never know, maybe the lady is just dying to find out where you shop to get a pair of her own fancy undies. So funny!
Sounds like you guys all had an amazing time! Your girls are so cute!
Looks like tons of fun! I can only imagine your reaction when you were told to strip down to the undies. She probably just wondered why you were wearing long underwear in the summer. :)
Jada's hair!! My word. So adorable. Glad you guys had such a great trip.
Sounds like fun and way awesome museums in both places. We need to go to the ogden one without sick kids in the car:)
It looks like you guys had fun vacations!! I am also impressed with chris for getting the pictures. what a fun time!!
Post a Comment