Who am I to judge what art is...or where the inspiration comes from??
Isabella was really proud that she wrote her name forward and backwards....this kid has some real talent!

And this is the most exciting thing that has happened in our house this week...everyone is sick with colds, and I am dying to take my kids out for a walk!
8 comments:
That is too funny!! What a cutie and that is great that she can write her name forward and backward!
Lol.... ummmm, did she spell her name frontward and then backwards? What did she write on the toilet with? That is so creative.
Yes, email your info! Its:
gingerspice78@hotmail.com
Sorry I haven't called ya back, its been a crazy week.
Lovely!!!!! But she is so talented to write it both ways! Thank goodness for magic erasers.
Okay, that is totally hysterical!!!! Love that little Smartie-Pants!!!!
Ah hahaha! That is good. You're daughter has some serious talent there. A little potty picasso!
I LOVE this!!:)
HA HA HA HA HA!! That is AWESOME!!! You've got a little artist on your hands! LOVE IT!!!
hahaha the joys of being a mama :)
Post a Comment