What a fun idea! Thanks :)
My girls would love this! They are so darn cute.
How fun! Where did you get the fun smelling stuff?
We got those last year too! How fun. Girls were so much fun yesterday. Thanks for some distraction. You're the best.
I will have to get some of these! Thanks for the idea!
Looks like fun! Good idea for Santa.
That is a great idea! My gals would love this. I am going to have to look into it!
CUTE!!
Maybe this would help Ellie be a little more willing to get in the tub if I had fun stuff this for her to play with. I just might have to try it!:)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a fun idea! Thanks :)
My girls would love this! They are so darn cute.
How fun! Where did you get the fun smelling stuff?
We got those last year too! How fun. Girls were so much fun yesterday. Thanks for some distraction. You're the best.
I will have to get some of these! Thanks for the idea!
Looks like fun! Good idea for Santa.
That is a great idea! My gals would love this. I am going to have to look into it!
CUTE!!
Maybe this would help Ellie be a little more willing to get in the tub if I had fun stuff this for her to play with. I just might have to try it!:)
Post a Comment