Sunday, November 7, 2010

Holiday Boutique

My friends and I have put together a Holiday Boutique and I wanted to send everyone an invite....

Let me give you some better directions, it's the building just directly SOUTH of the North Logan Post Office. As soon as you turn in , the first building you run into when you turn in the parking lot is the clubhouse, there is parking all along the clubhouse....

Grab your mom, sisters, friends and come to our fun boutique. There are going to be tons of fun booths. This week me and Isa are going to spend a good majority of our week in our jammies and baking up some yummy chocolates. The hardest part is going to be not eating all the chocolate before the boutique, wish me luck on that ;O) I will be making caramel and chocolate dipped pretzel rods, homemade caramels, oreo truffles, and cheesecake pops.....I can't wait!
Feel free to save this flyer and add it to your blogs and facebooks, e-mails, etc....we would love for as many people in the valley to get invited as possible! Thanks!
Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

bladenfamily said...

This sounds fun! We did one like this in St. Geo and it was a blast. See you there!

Brittney said...

Good luck! Wish I could be there- sounds like so much fun.

Brown said...

Loved the boutique and the food! Ok I know I struggle, but I couldn't find the receipe for the truffles. I would love it if you could send it to me! When my girls are healthy we should get together!