This week was so much fun at our house. There are about 100 pictures in this post. I promised my parents I would take LOTS of pictures....here is what we did this week...
I LOVE cooking this time of year, and Isabella absolutely loves to cook with me. When Eva goes down for her nap, we find ourself baking up something. Tuesday Isabella and I whipped up some Pumpkin Caramel Bars and delivered them to some friends and to Grandma and Grandpa. She had so much fun delivering these little baked goodies. I put this recipe on my food blog...you have to try these!
Tuesday was the ward carnival, the girls were so excited to get all dressed up. Oh wait, let me reword that. Isabella was so excited to get dressed up, Eva on the other hand kept giving me this ridiculous look like, "Really you want me to wear this..." I got no smiles from her for pictures....it was actually quite funny! Friday Isabella had her Preschool Halloween carnival, I wish I would have gotten some pictures...
We roasted our pumpkin seeks....
Did some Halloween Art.....
Now BRING ON THE HOLIDAYS, wahoo!! I
saw the preview for Merry Madagascar on TV tonight, I got a little giddy!
saw the preview for Merry Madagascar on TV tonight, I got a little giddy!
9 comments:
You guys celebrate Halloween the right way. LOTS of treats! Your girls look so cute!
Your girls are so cute. Taiz did the same "whatever mom" thing with her costume. What a fun time of year. You're such a fun mom.
They are adorable! Love the costumes
AW! Their costumes are perfect and that popcorn looks amazing.
I love the cute costumes. Looks like a Happy Halloween at your house. I can't wait to try your recipes! Thanks for sharing.
HOW FUN!! Your girls are too adorable in their costumes!! They let you put make-up on??! Kaity would rather die. But whatever, right?
I love that you have a food blog!! I didn't know that! Where have I been?! That popcorn is super fun and sounds yummy!! I will have to try it next year! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween ;)
What a fun mom you are! Your girls are going to have tons of memories!
So cute!! Brooklyn was also Dorothy in that same costume- it is darling! I love your pumpkins you guys did a great job. I love pumpkin- can't wait to try those bars. My gals were also SOO excited for Shrek!
Could your Dorthy get any cuter. I love your Shrek popcorn. Wyatt would love it except I don't know if he would caramel corn. Is that what it was just died green?
Post a Comment