You can't get through fall without making some yummy caramel apples! So that's exactly what we did tonight after dinner.....
A little of this.....
plus this.......

a few of these...

a little patience.....

and then you have one of these...

not to mention, two happy little campers!!


Isabella staring at her caramel apple....amazed at it's oooeeeyyy gooey goodness....and amazed that it weighed 5 pounds and she could barely hold it!
7 comments:
so cute!
I keep forgetting to tell you I LOVE your food blog. I have been trying a lot of your recipes. It came at the perfect time, I was so tired of my own recipes! Thanks!
My visiting teacher brought me some caramel apples the other day and they were SO good! Man, I can already feel the holiday pounds packin' on.
Oh how I love these sweet treats! Not good for someone trying to shed the baby weight.
Cute post!! Those apples look so good!! I love how excited the girls are over them.
I LOVE these. One of the best things of the season. Seriously! Cute pictures.
I must, must make these with my girls. Maybe this weekend!
yum this looks good!!!
Post a Comment