
My cousin, Dani (McKnight) Prince, and her husband Ashton are the parents of this sweet little boy. He was diagnosed on July 22, 2010 with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (a.k.a. ALL). A website has been set up on their families behalf. You can go their website to read more about his story and to help donate to this sweet family. Every penny helps, he will be going through chemo for the next 3 years, and they will have a lot of medical bills coming their way. Please take the time to read his story and help donate any way you can! Thanks so much!
3 comments:
Breaks my heart...
What an adorable little guy. I'll head over and check out their website and see what we can do to help.
Isn't it so sad. A few of us went and saw him a few weeks ago. He's such a sweet little boy.
I have a friend who had a little boy with the same condition at around the same age. If she needs some support let me know and I will pass her info along to you.
Post a Comment