Thursday, July 29, 2010

Losing Track of Time

Okay, i am seriously losing track of summer, I have been so bad at keeping my blog up to date. It's been almost 2 weeks, that's so not me!!! On a side note: does is seem like the blogging world is slowly dissapearing, or is everyone just too busy this summer to update (hint hint to my friends who haven't updated in MONTHS!!!) Well, this is my journal, so even if blogging someday comes to an end, I will be the only one still doing it because it's such a fun journal for my little family!

We have been enjoying everything summer has to offer....and I don't have a lot of pictuers to show for it. We've headed to the pool, done lots of BBQ's, lot's of playdates, we've been baking ALOT (since we have no yard to play in), we've made quite a few ice cream runs, we made it the Cache Valley Carnival last weekend, Chris's softball league (Isabella loves to cheer for her daddy), the 24th celebration, picnics up in the mountains....SERIOUSLY...why have a I deserted my camera this summer? And here is our newest adventure....the girls are having a BLAST with it....and that's an understatement, when they ride in this thing it's a PERMA-GRIN!

My little Eva looks so BIG next to her sister, they are growing up way too fast! Anyways, this has been a fun way for the family to stay in shape and the girls get so excited to go for bike rides! It's been a lot of Family time this summer, I wouldn't change a thing!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Your girls are adorable! The summer is speeding by. I wish it would slow down! don't worry my blog is my journal too, so I may not update for awhile, but will always be there :)

april said...

I know, summer is flying by. It is almost August??! Huh?? Sounds like you guys have been having fun. I so want a bike trailer! I think that would be so awesome :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are so darling! Fun to read your blog! Love, Love, Love your new house! It's so beautiful!

The DeVito's said...

We have the same bike trailer and Bella LOVES is! It's a great exercise! It's a LOT harder pulling the extra weight!

mel said...

I agree that people aren't blogging so much. It's my journal too but I haven't been as good this summer as I should! Oh I saw Abby last night and come to find out I know your brother in law Johnny very well! Small world.