Today was such a fun special day! I woke up this morning and Chris and Isa were making me a batch of pancakes. Isabella was so excited to show me the pancakes she was making, she has the biggest heart, I just LOVE her! And my husband was such a trooper to wake up with the girls and make pancakes!
Isabella gave me the sweetest card, I couldn't even make it through the card without crying like a complete baby, it's a card that I will keep FOREVER and EVER with her sweet little voice telling me to have a happy mother's day!
I wanted to get a FUN Mother's Day picture with my gals before church....E for Effort! The sun was bright, Isabella was mad I wouldn't let her have GUM and a SUCKER at the same time, she was trying to run away from me and Eva woke up sick, so she had a snotty nose....well Mother's Day can't be 100% perfect, right? It just doesn't happen that way...LOL!!!
Because of our ward and stake split last week, today was sacrament only. I have decided the church needs to do this every Mother's Day. We were at church by 11:00 and home by 12:15. Heaven! Isabella picked me the best bunch of dandylions she could find in the yard and hand delivered them with a BIG old' grin. My day couldn't have been brighter.
I miss my mom year round, not just on mother's day, but I sure wish on Mother's Day I was able to physically wrap my arms around her and give her a HUG and KISS! She's the best mom in the world, and she has done so much for me . I LOVE her to the moon and back! Happy Mother's Day mom, I LOVE you sooo much!
8 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to ya! I'm glad you had a happy day.
ps I was up at my MIL this afternoon and she said that years ago, they use to always only have sacrament meeting on Mother's day. We must find a way to bring that back!! ;)
Very cute pictures. The first one is my favorite. How come we had to go to all of our church? We don't even have a bishop and we still stayed for everything. None of our lessons were even about mothers!
Play date this week??
Happy Mother's Day to you!
I wish our church would do that on Mother's Day. You are right it should be mandatory.
I too tried to get a picture with Wyatt. Well one didn't even get snapped because he was screaming with tiredness. Oh well!
yes I agree the short church was great! Our ward got split up and decreased in size A LOT!
Happy Mother's Day to you and your cute little family!
So, let's just talk about how HOT you look in that picture with your ladies! No wonder they're so darn cute!
OK - your post brought a river of tears.
I am soooooooooooooo lucky to be your Mom, and even though we are miles apart, nothing can break the bond between a Mother and a her Daughter.
I Love You!
Mom
Happy belated Mother's Day!
Your girls are growing up so fast and they are beautiful! I can't believe how much hair they both have!
Post a Comment