
I have been such a blog slacker! I have no cute pictures and no cute stories, we have been kind of boring lately. But we did SELL our houseon Friday and we are so excited, it's been an interesting adventure and it's been kind of weird how everything has fallen into place. We decided just last Friday to go with a different contractor and just 5 days after making that decision we got an offer on our house. Chris and I can't believe how it's all fallen into place, and we know someone must be watching over us. We close on our house on May 1st (hopefully even April 1st). I can't believe it's almost Feb. these next couple months are going to be exciting and we can't wait! Now I can FINALLY get back to being a mom, wife, and not a crazy cleaning lady and Real Estate lady. I am excited to getting back to "living" in our house which means we can make messes and have toys scattered everywhere and have no anxiety about it!!!! It's such a relief!
13 comments:
Congratulations on selling your house! We are hopefully going to have ours on the market in a week or two and I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I can't imagine trying to keep the house ready for company at all times with two small kids! Ugh! Are you building then? good luck!
Congrats! Where you moving to?
congrats!! any tips?? I am glad that everything fell into place and I hope it does the same for us when it is time. Now it is time to sit back and relax!!
How exciting!
Congrats! How exciting! Good luck with everything.
Congrats!!! That is way exciting news and a huge relief! Happy anxiety- free mess making!!
It will be so fun to see what your house is like!
What a big relief for you! I am excited for you guys! And isn't nice to know that you are watched over?
Congratulations! That is awesome.
How nice! I hate stressing about cleaning and can only imagine how hard it must be to keep it cleaned with two kids. You guys must be so excited.
I'm jealous! We will hopefully be putting ours up in Feb. that is if we can get it put back together after the flooding. Unfortunately it's still torn up. Any advice?!
Yay!
Post a Comment