Another...had to document this before I forget it moment!
Isabella has a new fascination, boobs! Yep, boobs?! As a mom I am trying to address the issue with a smile, which has been really easy to do when you have conversations like this....
Isabella: "Mom, do you have boobs?"
Me: "Yep.....Isabella do you have boobs?"
Isabella: 'No."
Me: "Does dad have boobs?"
Isabella: "Yep!"
Chris in the background, "HEY!!!!"
Maybe that's why he's kicked his workout time into overdrive?????
11 comments:
Love this. It's so funny when they start to figure things out. The other day Simon had a few spots on his face, so me and my mom were checking his chest (to make sure he didn't have chicken pox), to which he replied, Hayley, those aren't spots, they are nipples.
Love it.
I love this age. Savanna is asking me the same question. We need to get them together to play! PLEASE call me if I can do anything for you!
Absolutely Hysterical!!!!!! You guys are just too funny!:)
Hilarious!Poor Chris. Maybe he should check out the "bro" ( Do you remember that Sienfield epp.)
This made me laugh! She is so funny!
That is funny! Taycie grabs mine and says "mama's balls" and then she is confused when I take off my bra and they are no longer there.
Hilarious! I love these little moments!
Ha Ha!!
too funny!!
that is way too hilarious!! love it!
Isn't this age so fun?! Some of the stuff that comes out of Ellie's mouth makes me laugh! She hasn't been interested in boobs yet but it probably won't be long!
Ha, ha-ha, ha! Ha-HA!!! Love it!
Post a Comment