Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Holidays

It has been such a fun AND crazy week! We kicked off our holiday celebrations Wed. by heading down to Salt Lake and going to the Trans-Syberian Orchestra concert, it was awesome-Chris and I has a BLAST! This is the first time in a LONG LONG time we spent the entire day without our girls......it was a muchly needed break (thanks Michelle for watching the girls...I OWE YOU!)

Chris and I outside the Energy Solutions Arena-the lights got me all excited for the holidays!

Me and my brother in law Kyle....he's the best, I just love this kid. We drove down with Kyle and Chris's parents, we had sooo much fun!

Thursday we headed to Chris's uncle Tom's house for the amazing Turkey feast....is it possible with all the food I have eaten and all the running around I've been doing that I can hibernate until at least March??

Chris's aunt and uncle are amazing hosts, and the girls had a blast!

Isn't Chris's aunts table setting the cutest thing you have ever seen, she's so creative!




I just had to post some pictures of this little munchkin, she had so much fun watching all the kids on Thanksgiving and she loved being passed around all day...she was a real trooper!




Friday we ventured out on Black Friday... I LOVE it...I don't know why, but I LOVE it! The energy just excites me! I think I was running on about 4 hours of sleep that day...I drank LOTS of Diet Coke! But I got some killer deals and my shopping is done, hurray!

Saturday we got all our decorations out and jazzed up the house, our stocking are hung and we are ready for the Christmas season. Isabella has been walking around the house singing Jingle Bells and it just makes me smile! That night we headed up to Preston for the Festival of Lights parade and fireworks, it was crazy cold, but it didn't stop us from having a good time!



On top of all the fun and excitement we have had this week, we got our house all ready to put up for sale...I know...what are we thinking??? I must be crazy to do this during the holidays, but we are outgrowing our tonwhome and we are hoping we can get into something by spring...it's time to move to a bigger house! So if you know of anyone looking for a darling townhome send them to our house blog http://www.smithfieldhomeforsale.blogspot.com/ I'm seriously sad to put this up for sale. This has been our first and only home, we moved into it the day before our wedding and we have made this house our home, but I am also really excited to start a new chapter in our life!

9 comments:

Emily M said...

Geez- you guys had a fun, exciting week. I am so excited for the holidays too. Good luck with selling your townhome- it is darling- so young couple will walk through it and fall in love with it.

Rachel said...

your shopping is all done? lucky you. Good luck with the house hunting!

bladenfamily said...

What a fun week! Good luck with your house.

gely said...

Happy holidays to you and your family! I went to 1 friday sale and I don't know if I'll do it next year and it wasn't even crazy. Good luck with everything you have coming. I hope you sell fast and find the perfect house that you can make home for your cute family. Change is always exciting!!

Kylene said...

Man, uncle Tom's place looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys had a good holiday. I wasn't brave enough to hit the Black Friday sales this year. I did find some great online stuff though. I am almost finished with my Christmas shopping! YEAH! Good Luck selling your townhome. It is super cute.

Hayley said...

Your house is so cute, I'm sure it will sell in no time! Good luck!

Trisha said...

How do you always look so perfect?

Valerie C. said...

Hurray! December is here! Good work on getting the shopping all done. Diet Coke is good for those kind of days!

april said...

It was fun to see you at the concert! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Good luck selling your townhouse. It is decorated totally cute!