Today was a GORGEOUS FALL DAY and we took full advantage of the weather by taking the girls hiking up Logan Canyon. The canyon is so beautiful this time of year, the leaves are just starting to fall and the temperature is perfect!
The Leaves were beyond BEAUTIFUL!



We did find Isabella's costume today, we have a little "Tweaking" to do on it, we think it's going to be pretty hilarious! We took Isa's wig and put it on Chris, I wanted to remember what he looked like with hair back in the day....Hmmmm, not exactly as I remember. I think we'll keep the shaved look for now!
13 comments:
That hike looks GORGEOUS!!! What a beautiful day to go!! Chris looks nice in the wig. And Eva totally looks like a Cabbage Patch Kid. Cute pictures you took!
How fun. You are such a cute mom!!!!!
Love the piks! Sure miss watching the hillside of the valley turning colors in the fall. Love the wig on Chris, and of course, grandma loves her little munchkins!
Love and miss you guys!
Mom
What kind of camera did you get? Mine is a Canon Rebel. I've had it for almost a year and I am still trying to figure out how to make it do what I want to all the time. I like Bryan Peterson's books to help learn. I think I'm going to take a photography class at some point. It looks like you're doing pretty good so far. Those leaves are awesome!
I shoot in manual mode, usually shutter speed priority. The noise is probably due to the ISO which you don't have control over if you are in auto mode. I still struggle because it's hard to make adjustments every time you pick up your camera. I often start out in the wrong White Balance or ISO. I never use my built-in flash so I'm limited because it has to be light enough for me to take a picture. I'm no expert but I've learned a lot. Email me if you have a question you can't figure out: poanster@yahoo.com
Such cute pic's. Makes me miss the canyon. Love the costumes!
Very cute pictures! I have that Photography book if you want to come look at it any time!
I can't wait to see Isa in her costume
So fun! Love the cabbage patch kid wig. too funny! and what a good idea!
I love fall too! so, new camera eh?
enjoy!
Seriously the cabbage patch kid would have been awesome! But the witch is pretty adorable!
I love all your pictures. What kind of camera did you get. You are so talented!
Awwwwww, I miss Logan. It is so breathtaking this time of year. Your pictures are just awesome!! And your girls are total dolls
love the cabbage patch so cute.
Post a Comment